Get Ready.. VOLS win out!

We've gotta shot this is a young team that you could see gain a lot of confidence last week

I'm hopeful and believe it can happen. I'm excited to see Dobbs' play against USC. After getting excited seeing how much our entire offense changed and excelled with Dobb's, I am excited to see if it was just a "flash in the pan" type of deal. Hopefully we do not regress and Dobbs forces CMB to throw away the coloring books, and opens up the play book.

Not sure why people are bashing op. Its very possible.

Yes, it is possible. But it's never wise to predict 4 straight W's in advance. Critical injuries are just as possible as 4 straight wins. Similarly, losing 3 out of the 4 seem just as possible as winning all 4.

*I'm not a negavol, just playing devil's advocate.

Nothing wrong with the OP opinion.

Something wrong with BS threads with no substance cluttering the board though.

I contributed....

<~~~~~~~ hypocrite

Reactions: 1 person
the days of Majors' and Fulmer's November dominance are long gone, but I would love to start them back tomorrow

1 daj2576 has reams of data indicating that the best predictor of winning is player talent rating, and UT is rated higher than its last 4 opponents.

2 CBJ has a QB in place that fits his system

3 Personnel issues on the O line seem to have been ironed out as the new alignment played much better against Bama

4 Both RBs are now healthy

5 The freshmen are experienced, and now nearly sophomores

So, what is the reason for NOT winning out?

Reactions: 3 people
The storm of our schedule has passed. CBJ and team will pull out wins from here on out. VFL,GO VOLS!

I know there are a lot of members of the VolNation that believe coach Butch Jones, isn't just the greatest coach alive today, but maybe ever. At times like these, I'd like to point out we have had a good coach or two in the past. General Neyland comes to mind, some of the wisdom he left us with should be dusted off from time to time, it's as valid today, as it was WAY back then. For example: "You never know what a football player is made of until he plays Alabama", and ". Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes".
As a matter of fact, I'd love to see all of General Neyland's "maxims" permanently posted on this very board.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Anything is possible.

I hope the OP is right because then I'll be 1 very happy UT fan.

At this point I really don't care which bowl game we get into as long as we're back in a bowl again.

Our young team really needs the extra practice and a bowl Win can really get their confidence and determination revved up to work even harder to get ready for next season.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

1 daj2576 has reams of data indicating that the best predictor of winning is player talent rating, and UT is rated higher than its last 4 opponents.

2 CBJ has a QB in place that fits his system

3 Personnel issues on the O line seem to have been ironed out as the new alignment played much better against Bama

4 Both RBs are now healthy

5 The freshmen are experienced, and now nearly sophomores

So, what is the reason for NOT winning out?
Tennessee has been pretty banged up this yr. We win out IF we stay healthy..

Reactions: 1 person
Kickoff is near. You are seeing Mizzu KY going at it now. Neither are of VOL quality. We will win tonight, it is important that we do. Butch knows it, the players know it, you know it. Again, GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back