Butch Jones 100% committed to UT.

Smokey1210

Per Butch Jones on Vol calls he is 100% committed to UT and will be here for a long time. His family loves it here and he is not going anywhere. Hopefully this ends all the talk.

Reactions: 42 people
I'm glad he could make the trip........

Edit: awwwwh he changed the title lol, it said "commuted" :(

Reactions: 10 people
i heard it, said he was committed to the Vols. I have no doubt in my mind he is here to stay. I am so glad he said that because the fans needed it. I understand he has not had the success that everyone expects. However, you can see the gains in every game and with every new recruit. Butch is about to do some damage in the SEC. I'm completely on board with him from now on.

Reactions: 17 people
I'm going to believe he's firmly committed to us until I have reason to believe otherwise. Sure, I could ultimately be wrong, but I refuse to let our circumstances of the last 6 - 7 years turn me into an insecure schoolgirl.

And no, I don't think he'll be a top priority for them because we haven't won yet. I honestly think we will though, at which time he'll be very attractive to other programs. Thing is, when that happens, he'll already have the best job in the country! And yes, this is how I honestly feel.

GO BIG ORANGE! SECOND TO NONE!

Reactions: 10 people
Per Butch Jones on Vol calls he is 100% committed to UT and will be here for a long time. His family loves it here and he is not going anywhere. Hopefully this ends all the talk.

Well Butch better keep his eye oregonvol and WYLO. They are rounding up pitch forks and torches already.

pitchfork-mob-300x225.jpg

Reactions: 13 people
He is not going anywhere. He is here to see this thru. Just like I knew a certain guy would leave Marquette. I know Butch plans to stay.

Gruden was secretly spotted late last night purchasing an RC Cola and a Moon Pie while wearing a hooded UT sweat shirt at a Weigles somewhere in town.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back