BR predicts UT to win remaining 4 games

Lol. Bleacher report is the same as if any of us wrote a blog. Saturday is going to be a rough game.

Reactions: 1 person
It is BR so take that with a grain of salt. That said I would be happy with three and a low tier bowl.

With Dobbs at QB I would agree. Should be able to run the ball, take pressure off the o-line, and score points.

How long until people understand that BR is crowd sourced?

Attention: The people that write for BR are amateurs, not professionals.

Reactions: 2 people
And many of the professionals, such as John Adams, are "amateurs," at least in terms of their literary talents and the seriousness with which they approach their craft.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
For once, we are not the team in which people ask, "Which Tennessee team will show up?" We all know these boys are ready to play hard. But which usc, Mizzou, and ky teams will we get

Reactions: 3 people
I predict Elton John streaming through the halls of Neyland while sipping on a Jack and coke. Allow me to dream.

come on Butch! I believe in you brother. Just let it all hang out and the boys will come through for you. 4-0 is going to happen!

Reactions: 2 people
I some what agree with BR. If dobbs can stay healthy we could win out, god forbid he gets injured. A lack of recruiting qbs will really start to hurt then.

come on Butch! I believe in you brother. Just let it all hang out and the boys will come through for you. 4-0 is going to happen!

I'm with ya. Chances of winning out are very good. Defense needs to tighten up a little and need the same or better dobbs to show up. Let's go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back