Peyton Manning Game Worn Jersey

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
Just picked this up tonight. Worn vs the Colts on Sep. 7th. Had three TD passes in this bad boy. Hope you enjoy the photos......

Attachments

• p._manning_game_worn_jersey_from_9.7.14_vs_colts_panini_authentic_v1-1.jpg
    p._manning_game_worn_jersey_from_9.7.14_vs_colts_panini_authentic_v1-1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 40
  • pi3a4904-1-1.jpg
    pi3a4904-1-1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 31
  • pi3a4901.jpg
    pi3a4901.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: 6 people
I love seeing these...to bad there are going to be some jealous fans posting in this thread soon

wears them to business meetings. When someone says, "you seem under dressed for this situation" he can say, "I bet my suit cost more than yours"

if one of my employees did that, they would get a promotion and raise on the spot

*edit* as long as it was a Peyton jersey

Don't bother with questions guys, Dr. Loomis won't answer them! :banghead2:

But very nice and I am very jealous Dr. :salute:

Reactions: 1 person
wears them to business meetings. When someone says, "you seem under dressed for this situation" he can say, "I bet my suit cost more than yours"

Duck-Sauce-Charlie-Sheen-Spinstyles-Bi-Winning-Edit.jpg

What does something like this cost?

A verified game worn Manning Broncos jersey will start at around 12K. If he throws multiple TDs or sets a record it goes up. This one was a 3 TD game. The jersey he wore two weeks ago in setting the all time TD record is EASILY a $100,000 jersey. Easily.

A verified game worn Manning Broncos jersey will start at around 12K. If he throws multiple TDs or sets a record it goes up. This one was a 3 TD game. The jersey he wore two weeks ago in setting the all time TD record is EASILY a $100,000 jersey. Easily.
So you paid north of $13k for that jersey?

Wow 12K+ for a 200.00 jersey. Shows Americans have too much $$$ when disposable income buys that. Just MO of course. Economy must be back in full force.

Wow 12K+ for a 200.00 jersey. Shows Americans have too much $$$ when disposable income buys that. Just MO of course. Economy must be back in full force.

Or he's successful himself and wants to spend his money how he wants. He wad buying these when the economy was down. Has a ton of nice jerseys

Reactions: 2 people

Or he's successful himself and wants to spend his money how he wants. He wad buying these when the economy was down. Has a ton of nice jerseys
Are you agreeing with nc or disagreeing? Can't tell.

Are you agreeing with nc or disagreeing? Can't tell.

Disagreeing. He does have enough money to buy them BUT he was buying during the "down economy" times so it means nothing about the economy. I'm not rich but I think ppl that have money should be able to spend it the way they see fit no matter what.

I would be happy to tell you how to spend your money since you feel like that's ok

Great question. First, it came from the Denver Broncos and secondly it's been photo matched with hi resolution photos from the game.

DOCTORLOOMIS, Thanks for sharing something like this. I realize this is going in your private collection, which from another comment or two must be extensive. These are something you could keep to yourself and enjoy, but it is nice to know that you post the pic and let some of us see them and hear details like this about how such a jersey is authenticated. Real neat info, at least IMO. Thanks again Dr. L.

Reactions: 2 people
People are just as entitled to their opinion as loomis is to how he spends his money

VN Store

Back