What happened to The Swain Event?

Brave Volunteer

Tried listening in this morning (they usually replay hour 1 from 10:00-11:00 and all I got was music). Also, the show from yesterday is not up on the app and it's usually there right after it airs live.

Tried listening in this morning (they usually replay hour 1 from 10:00-11:00 and all I got was music). Also, the show from yesterday is not up on the app and it's usually there right after it airs live.

Update or download the app again, ran into this yesterday. Once I updated I was good to go.

As far as not re-airing the first hour immediately after the 3rd, not sure why they stopped doing that.

Last edited:
That station is the most erratic radio station I've ever listened to . You never know what's going to be on or IF the station is going to be on...I like Swain & Hooker is tolerable most days but there is no rhyme or reason to their programming!

I hadn't listened for a while until yesterday. What happened to Ainge? I liked his perspective.

They have mentioned before they will post the previously aired shows to Itunes and to their website as Podcasts rather than being able to air it again on the radio after completion, however after they said this it still aired again most of the time on the radio. I would imagine it is more benficial for them to be able to prove people are downloading the show... but this is speculation.

I wish Chris Treece would come back on the station. He was my favorite from the TSR station. I like Swain but the station is a drag at times. The podcasts are there but can be jumbled up by dates.

VN Store

Back