Dillon Bates status/progression

madbamahater

Will Bates redshirt? Everyone thought he would see significant playing time on defense this year. Coming in as one of the most highly recruited and promising talents. Why isn't he seeing the expected playing time that was anticipated?

Will Bates redshirt? Everyone thought he would see significant playing time on defense this year. Coming in as one of the most highly recruited and promising talents. Why isn't he seeing the expected playing time that was anticipated?

Where you been???? You have to have been living in a hole not knowing this. My bad if you are in the military.

Out for the year hoping for a medical redshirt. He was in the two deep early but the injury put him out. He will be a stud!

Reactions: 2 people
Had a labrum repair done in March, got released to do everything in early August except throw a baseball (youth team coach). I have been back on the golf course and shooting my bow since I got released and I am an old fart. Depending on how many tears and how many anchors they put in, he could be back in the weight room and cleared for full action long before spring practice. Hope it goes well for him, I think he is going to be a really good one.

Reactions: 1 person
Up until his injury, he was playing well and improving with every snap. Can't wait till he's back on the field.

Hope he gets a redshirt.

So won't he just use his redshirt instead of a medical redshirt? Possibly having the medical option over the next four years, if it were to come to that?

VN Store

Back