Roll Call for SC

OrngeJuiceJones

Who's going? Would anyone be interested in a volnation tailgate or get together? How hard are tickets to scalp there?? I've seen lots available on stubhub and craigslist already sort of cheap.

I will be there, tailgating next to the stadium with friends who are Gamecock fans. Odd setup for a college game bc it's not near the university, but the people are always pretty nice. Tickets should be plentiful if you want to scalp, just stay away from the nosebleeds.

I'll be there as well with my ol lady, who unfortunately is a gamecock fan. There will be plenty of sclapers out and about but no need to worry about the nosebleeds imo. The stadium really ain't that big and you can see perfectly from the upper section. It being a night game means we won't roast in the sun all day too which will be a nice change.

5-6 of us going. We got some tickets already and they are in nose bleeds. 501 I think. Hoping to be tailgating near stadium by 1ish. Never been there before, but looking forward to it.

I will be there, tailgating next to the stadium with friends who are Gamecock fans. Odd setup for a college game bc it's not near the university, but the people are always pretty nice. Tickets should be plentiful if you want to scalp, just stay away from the nosebleeds.
ive sat in OO numerous times c/o my wonderful grandparents who were season ticket holders for some 30+ yrs, and i can promise those seats are quality(especially for free). that being said, if you're at a game in neyland, there's not a bad seat in the house IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Ill be there with my girlfriend surrounded by USC season ticket holders (she's one of them). I'm not a religious man obviously, but pray for me if we don't win this one.

Because I'm going decked in orange. Enough orange to make up for me not wearing any to the UGA game.

Wife works, other wise me and my family would be going. Live in SC, so I need to make that an every other year event.

I'll be there. Driving up from Tampa. I'll be with some cock fans. Also my parents will be meeting me there. I'll be sitting in the end zone opposite of the jombotron.

Making the trip up from Charleston. Sitting in a chicken section, as well. Will be wearing orange.

There will be 5 of us coming from Charlotte. We make the trip every other year. Never had a problem with their fans and it's a fun stadium. Go Vols!!!

Who's going? Would anyone be interested in a volnation tailgate or get together? How hard are tickets to scalp there?? I've seen lots available on stubhub and craigslist already sort of cheap.

My dad and I are meeting there Saturday, was hoping someone would have a tailgate. So yes I would definitely be in to tailgate or meet at a watering hole before hand... What is your plan orngejuicejones???

I'm sitting in section 503 anyone else there? Anyone else got a tailgate set up? This is my first away game so I don't know how much vol tailgating will be going down but was hoping there will be enough to mosey around with my flask and some beers and hang with some other Vols before the game?

:wavey: If someone has an extra ticket I'll take it and bring lots of beer your tailgate. I'm lots of fun :dance2:

a6b1dbee85b27ca40ebc365f240937a9.jpg
:eek:lol:

I will be driving up from Charleston. Will be the lone TN fan with a group of 8 cock fans sitting smack in the middle of their season ticket holders. Hope we win!

VN Store

Back