SEC Nation coming for MO game

SEC East pillow fight.

Man, I hope UT wins. Typically when Tennessee has the spotlight, they find a way to humiliate themselves.

It would be nice to dominate Mizzou for the nation.

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure about Ayers Hall location....does anyone ever tailgate there? Wish they'd do it on Fiji Island.

We should be the 2nd selected SEC game on that date. The CBS game will most likely be Ole Miss and Arkansas and the two night games should be Tennessee/Missouri and Mississippi State/Vandy. Everyone else plays there OOC cupcake.

I hope somebody makes a fitting sign for finebaum!

Kind of like this?:::

images

Hope they don't come. Finebaum will make jokes at our expense, and the narrative will be UT trying to make a bowl game for the first time since 2010. The heads will pick MO and trot out our bad stats to justify their pick.

And we tend to play horribly when the game gets national hype-- i.e., Game Day in 2012 and CheckerNeyland in 2014. I wish the spotlight would stay off us and let us quietly get to six wins and a bowl this year and save the hoopla for next year when we're not playing a roster of freshmen.

Reactions: 3 people
Hope they don't come. Finebaum will make jokes at our expense, and the narrative will be UT trying to make a bowl game for the first time since 2010. The heads will pick MO and trot out our bad stats to justify their pick.

And we tend to play horribly when the game gets national hype-- i.e., Game Day in 2012 and CheckerNeyland in 2014. I wish the spotlight would stay off us and let us quietly get to six wins and a bowl this year and save the hoopla for next year when we're not playing a roster of freshmen.

Although I agree with what you're saying, it's time to break that cycle... And do it under bright spot lights! GBO

We should be the 2nd selected SEC game on that date. The CBS game will most likely be Ole Miss and Arkansas and the two night games should be Tennessee/Missouri and Mississippi State/Vandy. Everyone else plays there OOC cupcake.

Pretty much. CBS will likely take Ole Miss-Arky (if Ole Miss beats Auburn this weekend) or Miss St-Vandy if the Bulldogs are still #1 (meaning they would have beaten Arkansas this week and Alabama the weekend before this matchup).

But, yeah, pretty much, the two Miss schools would each have to lose all 3 of their games before that weekend and plummet out of the rankings for the TN/MO game to have a chance at being a CBS game.

I won't watch it if Finebaum is on. May be my lose, but I just won't watch. Out of all people they could get for that show they have to pick him.

Based on the coverage thatTenn gets on the SEC channel, we should not be enthused at all about them being on site!

SEC East pillow fight.

Man, I hope UT wins. Typically when Tennessee has the spotlight, they find a way to humiliate themselves.

It would be nice to dominate Mizzou for the nation.

Historically, no!

GBO

VN Store

Back