Until next year:

TIDELOVER

In my annual post from last week I mentioned a few things that I thought each team needed to do or not do to win the game. I think each team did well except for the 1st quarter Vol Defense. 2 long plays to Cooper hurt you. You did a good job on our run game and your special teams did what they needed to do.

I once again had a wonderful trip to Knoxville. The fans I sat around were great and we had a good time.

You have found your QB...Dobbs is the real deal. I think in the long run he helped us out due to the fact that style QB is what we face from here on out.

Your future is bright. Your team did not quit and you should be very proud of the effort they kept putting forward after being down 27-0. A lot of teams would have quit but I think that shows you have a good coach and talent that wants to get better.

Thanks for some good football talk this last week and I will sign off till next year.

Reactions: 31 people
In my annual post from last week I mentioned a few things that I thought each team needed to do or not do to win the game. I think each team did well except for the 1st quarter Vol Defense. 2 long plays to Cooper hurt you. You did a good job on our run game and your special teams did what they needed to do.

I once again had a wonderful trip to Knoxville. The fans I sat around were great and we had a good time.

You have found your QB...Dobbs is the real deal. I think in the long run he helped us out due to the fact that style QB is what we face from here on out.

Your future is bright. Your team did not quit and you should be very proud of the effort they kept putting forward after being down 27-0. A lot of teams would have quit but I think that shows you have a good coach and talent that wants to get better.
Thanks for some good football talk this last week and I will sign off till next year.

You could have fooled me after reading the posts of some of these VN "fans". Many are ready to fire him and get on with the next victim.

Thanks for the classy, respectful post. Til next year when we drop the 9th consecutive game to Alabama.

I agree, you shouldn't be sensible. It screws our hate up! Thanks, glad you were around good films, but hate you won!

You are making it hard to HATE YOU, but I still hate bama, GO BIG ORANGE BUCK BAMA:)

Tide Warrior is that you?

I am a Tide Warrior but not the Tidewarrior. I'm just a Bama fan that has been around for the good, the bad and the Dubose era. I respect the UT program and just love college football. We all have those fans that ruin it for us all. I just enjoy talking football with the fans the week prior, mostly get good conversation but there is always those few.

I am a Tide Warrior but not the Tidewarrior. I'm just a Bama fan that has been around for the good, the bad and the Dubose era. I respect the UT program and just love college football. We all have those fans that ruin it for us all. I just enjoy talking football with the fans the week prior, mostly get good conversation but there is always those few.

Thx for posting. Its cool to see a Bama fan on this site that is not just Trolling/baiting to remind us how bad we are or how good Bama is-trying to prove how great Bama is.

You forgot the Mike Price "era." :)

j/k, j/k. Thanks for representing your school so well. :hi:

--oh, and for being a gracious winner. We hope to have the chance to practice that soon!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back