USA Today ranks CFB #1-128

73rd? Lol we would beat at least 30 to to 35 teams ahead of us, and in fact, have already beat a couple of them

Reactions: 8 people
When you're 3-5 does it really matter? No one remembers or cares about a game in August when you're currently sitting at 3-5.

Reactions: 5 people
total garbage.....in addition to Utah State being ranked higher, Arky State is too. It also has the Vols ranked behind MTSU......this was the work of an 8 year old.

Reactions: 15 people
total garbage.....in addition to Utah State being ranked higher, Arky State is too. It also has the Vols ranked behind MTSU......this was the work of an 8 year old.

Being 3-5 will get you "ranked" behind a lot of teams.

Reactions: 3 people
True, but losing to GA, Bama and OK should be considered unless you're a sportswriter throwing crap on the net.

Um...forget Ole Miss much? They were the highest ranked team we played this year.

So, when you've lost to 3 top-5 teams and one top-10, yeah, you deserve better than 73rd.

Somebody was just "record keeping" to make this list, if you know what I mean.

AV

Reactions: 2 people
Um...forget Ole Miss much? They were the highest ranked team we played this year.

So, when you've lost to 3 top-5 teams and one top-10, yeah, you deserve better than 73rd.

Somebody was just "record keeping" to make this list, if you know what I mean.

AV

Damn it Aerie....thanks for reminding me

Meh, the national perception is that Tennessee is still garbage. It is what it is. We can change that by winning out or even going 3-1 and making a bowl to end the season.

But another 5-7 year and we'll probably finish as the 70-80th best team in the country.

Seems like strength of schedule does not get factored at all. I'm not saying UT should be ranked higher, but just because a team is 5-3 doesn't mean they should be in the top 35. IMO

Reactions: 1 person
Seems like strength of schedule does not get factored at all. I'm not saying UT should be ranked higher, but just because a team is 5-3 doesn't mean they should be in the top 35. IMO

They should be ranked somewhere in the high 40's to low 50's.

Why would Tennessee, who is 3-5, be ranked over a team that is 5-3?..

Because ranking should reflect which team is better. We beat the absolute crap out of Utah State and would beat the brakes off of them if we played them again.

VN Store

Back