Who loses faith in Butch if he....

I will lose my head from all of the shaking. Butch loves to hedge bets and he is always on script. Say "whoever has the best week in practice" and all of the players try hard and the opposing team has more to worry about but I think Dobbs was by and far the best option we have. Barring him just laying down this week in practice (won't happen) I can't see anyone else getting the nod.

Reactions: 1 person
Anything to turn a positive into a negative huh OP??? :no:

Here is another one for you "Who wants to fire Butch IF he benches AJ, Sutton and Maybin?" :blink:

Reactions: 18 people
Dobbs is the obvious choice for the job. He's the perfect fit for this offense. Butch is the coach though so if he does decide to go with another quarterback, then I'm all for it.

He gets paid millions to make these calls. I'll support whatever he does. Whether it's Worley or Dobbs.

Reactions: 2 people
If Worley or Peterman start in place of Dobbs then what was the point of playing Dobbs against Bama? I would really begin to think Jones is in way over his head.

Reactions: 4 people
Dobbs might have played his best game of the year. We don't know what his average performance is against high quality teams. Maybe he got lucky. Alabama probably didn't scheme for him all week either.

Butch doesn't want to lose, he's going to make a decision that gives the team the best chance to win. Some of you are so ignorant, it almost offends me to be associated.

This is a trash year anyway. No need to start losing faith until next year when all the excuses are used up and Butch's team is expected to perform.

I hope that Dobbs can continue to play and inspire play like he did Saturday...but I don't think Butch should announce the starter until the game just to mess with Spurrier.

I will begin to question Jones if Dobbs doesn't start.

I just don't see how that's not the best option for our offense and team.

Dobbs might have played his best game of the year. We don't know what his average performance is against high quality teams. Maybe he got lucky. Alabama probably didn't scheme for him all week either.

Butch doesn't want to lose, he's going to make a decision that gives the team the best chance to win. Some of you are so ignorant, it almost offends me to be associated.

Perfect.

I am Dobb's fan for sure. But let us see if he can take command of this team during this weeks practice.

Watching the Game on TV you could see it in Dobb's eyes that he was in it. Had the look. Personally hope he starts this week. He gives us the best chance to put up points. Which we will have to vs Carolina's Offense.

If Dobbs has a horrible week in practice, he may very well not start.
If he has a good week.....

I will lose my head from all of the shaking. Butch loves to hedge bets and he is always on script. Say "whoever has the best week in practice" and all of the players try hard and the opposing team has more to worry about but I think Dobbs was by and far the best option we have. Barring him just laying down this week in practice (won't happen) I can't see anyone else getting the nod.

JD plays better in games than he does in practice,according to a few beat writers. Getting it done when the chips are down trumps a bad practice, the team seemed to play harder after Dobbs entered the game. :question:

If Dobbs has a horrible week in practice, he may very well not start.
If he has a good week.....

3dee76af81c016da6f42232783aebb66ed996518a1ff2c26385b65460edd3a0c.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back