Presser on SEC network

SeniorDrill

Butch presser airing live at noon on SEC Network! :good!:
Sorry, that was on their web site schedule along with the Kentucky presser at 11:30. They are showing replays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Any idea what this is about? I'm tuned in, but these things haven't been good to us lately...

"New dimension to offense, process, losing is never acceptable at UT, individuals", etc

I wish for just once Jones, or any coach could cut loose and say what he/she really thinks about a fan base. LOL

Of course Jones couldn't and wouldn't.

I wish for just once Jones, or any coach could cut loose and say what he/she really thinks about a fan base. LOL

Of course Jones couldn't and wouldn't.

A vocal minority on a message board or talk radio is not reflective of the massive amount of support our fan base has shown and continues to show. Butch has said we have the greatest fan base in the nation. I'll take him at his word. I also happen to agree with him.

Reactions: 3 people
No surprise, but Butch isn't going to name a starting quarterback. He did say that even if Worley is able to go, that doesn't mean he will be the starter. Whoever plays the best in practice this week and gives us the best chance to win will start. In other words, he's not making any announcements on the starting quarterback.

No surprise, but Butch isn't going to name a starting quarterback. He did say that even if Worley is able to go, that doesn't mean he will be the starter. Whoever plays the best in practice this week and gives us the best chance to win will start. In other words, he's not making any announcements on the starting quarterback.

It gives Carolina's defense even more to prepare for and they haven't been particularly impressive even when they knew which QB would start.

I'm listening also, his " I don't believe in gamers" comment will have some on this board in meltdown.

It gives Carolina's defense even more to prepare for and they haven't been particularly impressive even when they knew which QB would start.

I agree. Even though the fans and media want to know who the starter is, it doesn't really benefit Tennessee in any way to announce it.

I think he should've named Dobbs as starter for this week. I understand that he wants SC to prepare for any QB but the man has at least earned to be named starter after Saturday's performance. Also, it builds confidence in your players when they know that they will be leading the team as the starter. This best week of practice slogan is really getting old.

I think he should've named Dobbs as starter for this week. I understand that he wants SC to prepare for any QB but the man has at least earned to be named starter after Saturday's performance. Also, it builds confidence in your players when they know that they will be leading the team as the starter. This best week of practice slogan is really getting old.
Um pretty sure the team knows who's gonna start, its the fans that don't know that get all pissy and whinny

Reactions: 5 people

The constant whining is getting old. What Jones is doing gives us a small edge in the game. I'm pretty sure Dobbs prefers that over being named the starter for this week.

Reactions: 1 person

Gotta be coachspeak and gamesmanship not naming Dobbs the starter right? He even went out of his way to excessively criticize Dobbs' play imo. Surely to all that's holy that's some gamesmanship so SCar doesn't solely try to prepare to our only dual threat qb.....right??

VN Store

Back