BR likes our chances this week

BR also likes to screw each and every visit to their site with a 1980's PowerPoint experience so they can max out on "eye ball" views.

Let me guess, somewhere the words "BEGIN SLIDESHOW" are written...

Reactions: 4 people
BR is about as reliable as Peterman...That being said GBO! It takes only on hand to beat a cock :eek:lol:
ncf_i_marqueznorth_ms_600x400.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
SC has struggled on defense all year. CBJ proved last year he's studied Spurrier and knows how to win against him. I think our defense has something more to prove after that Bama game. They are going to play for a shutout. As long as we don't turnover (and that is a possiblity with Dobbs) we should win. I would play it safe and try to run the ball against them. I think Hurd and Lane can do it against that defense.

Reactions: 3 people
BR knows jack $*&t. Someone else had us beating FLA "convincingly". Surmising, supposition and assumptions don't mean squat. Line it up and play, but I like our chances better now with Dobbs.

SC has struggled on defense all year. CBJ proved last year he's studied Spurrier and knows how to win against him. I think our defense has something more to prove after that Bama game. They are going to play for a shutout. As long as we don't turnover (and that is a possiblity with Dobbs) we should win. I would play it safe and try to run the ball against them. I think Hurd and Lane can do it against that defense.

Let Hurd, Lane and Dobbs tote the rock with an occasional reverse by Pig or Von. Limit Dobbs to some play action passes to avoid turnovers with some down the field throws for show. Hope the defense is motivated after the first quarter Bama fiasco. I believe they will be. Maybe EB can break a KO run back big.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back