SC opens as 8 point favorite

I would say this line will be real shifty all week. Money controls a line, not predictions. I never bet on the team I love but if I did I would stay away from this game all together.

Will probably be around 6 - 7 by the end of the week. USC has almost the worst D in the SEC and UT has almost the worst O in the SEC. Gona be a wild 1 for sure. Go Vols!!!!!

When I played football it was always better for me as the underdog because it made me perform better on the gridiron. When my high school was favored I didn't get fired up & motivated like I did as underdogs.

It is our luck that the OBC has the offense firing on all cylinders the week before they play us....this could be a barn burner....

Didn't S. Carolina's QB just light up Auburn's D?

Yes he did and that's what scares me. If we get into a track meet we probably aren't going to win. They also have lost their last 3 SEC games which makes me nervous too because they are due for a win. Much prefer them being on a winning streak but gotta also wonder about their mindset after losing like they have in their last 3 sec games. They are a few bad plays away from 7-1. People can say what they want this is not a bad team and a pissed of and motivated Spurrier is usually not good. Just hope we catch them mentally drained and packed it in for the yr with no major goal available anymore.

If Dylan Thompson puts up career highs two weeks in a row, I'll eat my hat. Focus on Mike Davis and company.

way to high. it should be 3.5 and should go down 1 by Friday.

If Dylan Thompson puts up career highs two weeks in a row, I'll eat my hat. Focus on Mike Davis and company.

Would be our luck he will. But his last 2 Sec games against UK and AU he has 6 int's. Hopefully the turnover prone Thompson shows up. Like our chances better with a few turnovers.

I'll take that I'll probably put some on the ML too I really believe we will win. We have the same weaknesses they have no D-line we have no O-line they also don't have good DB's and I think our defense will get us some stops and some turnovers

VN Store

Back