My opinion on the fans that left during half time.

GOATeric14berry

STOP GOING. most of u people have season tickets and ***** about everything that u don't like and talk about how bad the coach is.

Reactions: 22 people
STOP GOING. most of u people have season tickets and ***** about everything that u don't like and talk about how bad the coach is.

Yes, but, I can only assume they did pay and that was their choice. Why not think about how you enjoyed the game instead of wasting your time on those people.
Some people just don't get it anyway. I wasn't even there and I enjoyed what I saw...hope. :yes: :pepper:
GO VOLS!

Reactions: 4 people
I had to leave with 8 min left, no choice. I'm more pissed at all the people selling or giving tix to Bammers. Way too many around me for a home game.

Reactions: 15 people
Watched it from home. Didn't even notice they had left. For those of you that stayed, I applaud you!

Reactions: 9 people
I turned the channel after the 1st quarter... But only til I calmed down. I'm not a true fan IMO

Reactions: 1 person
OK those people including myself spend hard earned money on season tickets every year, now I didn't leave early but I dont blame the ones who did. I spend 5k a year for tickets and I'll do as I please with them and I'll ***** about the product I'm personally investing in if I don't think its up to par. So stop *****ing about the ones who actually invest in this program.

Reactions: 29 people
I cussed at the TV screen all four quarters with a Yazoo Hop Project in one hand and an iPad with the LSU-Ole Miss game playing on it, in the other hand.

The beer, nor Ole Miss getting held to seven points, did not make watching the Vols any easier this week.

OK those people including myself spend hard earned money on season tickets every year, now I didn't leave early but I dont blame the ones who did. I spend 5k a year for tickets and I'll do as I please with them and I'll ***** about the product I'm personally investing in if I don't think its up to par. So stop *****ing about the ones who actually invest in this program.

I agree. Play better and they wouldn't leave. Stop blaming the fans for the poor play of the football team.

I saw people leaving after it got 27-0. Then a whole bunch after bama scored their second half TD. Mostly from the blue hair section. It was embarrassing to watch so many Vol "fans" give up with a whole quarter to go and down by 14.

Congrats to our players and coaches for not giving up.

Shame on our fans for quitting on the team before it was over.

Reactions: 5 people
I saw people leaving after it got 27-0. Then a whole bunch after bama scored their second half TD. Mostly from the blue hair section. It was embarrassing to watch so many Vol "fans" give up with a whole quarter to go and down by 14.

Congrats to our players and coaches for not giving up.

Shame on our fans for quitting on the team before it was over.
The team didn't buy those tickets they did so that's their right.

Reactions: 3 people
The fans have to be part of the "brick by brick ". If you don't want bama to be heard in your stadium, then stay and be louder than them. I have heard for 4 1/2 years that we expect our team to never quit, but it is ok for us to. You can come and go as you please if you buy your ticket, however you are no better than the blue hairs that sit in the Thompson Boling and complain about people standing up. We will never have a home field/ court advantage until we decide to hold ourselves to the same standard we .....about our players not having. I pay and I stay til the clock says 00:00. VFL is just lip service to some. Be proud and loud or stay home. Waiting for the team to win is what we call a front runner and Lord knows we have enough of those

Reactions: 3 people
Does the same logic apply when we whip up on Austin Peay?

At 56-0, I'm out.

Anything wrong with liking competitive football, and valuing my time?

the guy who gave me a ticket left after the first quarter, the older lady next to us pleaded with him to stay saying "it would build his character"

There was a significant amount of people in my section leaving when it was 0-27, so I moved down and got to watch the second half in much better seats.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back