Excitement

Madscientistvol

I love Worley toughness and grit, but he's not a good fit with our inexperienced oline. With that said, watching Dobbs run our offense tonight was exciting on a play by play level that I've been waiting to see all year. That first quarter was hard to watch, but the other three made me a believer. Go vols and let's go bowling!

Super proud of our guys and how they never gave up.

Reactions: 8 people
Since they burned Dobbs redshirt I would hope they let him QB the rest of the season so he will have the experience for next year. Good job 2 night Dobbs!

Reactions: 3 people
Dobbs gets rid of the ball a lot faster than Worley. It makes the O-line look better. Maybe the O-line wasn't as poor as we've been thinking.

Reactions: 1 person
We only gave up 2 sacks I believe and had almost 200 yeards rushing. There's a lot to be said to have a mobile QB aye?

Reactions: 2 people
����������☝�� me to im pumped

I hope Dormady is either more mobile than expected or the second coming of Peyton Manning, because there's no way I want to see an immobile QB running this offense ever again.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be one of the first to eat crow on Dobbs. I didn't think he was very good last year and didn't think he would do any better this year. He played really well tonite.

I hope Dormady is either more mobile than expected or the second coming of Peyton Manning, because there's no way I want to see an immobile QB running this offense ever again.

Don't worry....Jennings is more mobile than all of them. Honestly, if Dobbs keeps improving as much as he has I would love to see him take the reigns for 2 years, then We should have 2 rs Sophs ready to battle it out.

Very exciting despite the loss. There was improvement.

I agree but there just has to be some carry over to next week. SC will be the first really bad defense we have faced since Arkansas St. Their SEC opponents are averaging 34 points per game. If it's ever going to come together for this team it has to start next week...and for the love of God, Dobbs needs to play from start to finish.

I just enjoyed watch us run some plays that I didn't know exactly where we were going and with who. I got caught watching the wrong player a few times and that's the first time this year.

I agree but there just has to be some carry over to next week. SC will be the first really bad defense we have faced since Arkansas St. Their SEC opponents are averaging 34 points per game. If it's ever going to come together for this team it has to start next week...and for the love of God, Dobbs needs to play from start to finish.

100% agree

I just enjoyed watch us run some plays that I didn't know exactly where we were going and with who. I got caught watching the wrong player a few times and that's the first time this year.

Bingo. And for a while, Alabama's defense was watching the wrong player, too. Staff needs to expand on tonight's performance and see where it leads.

VN Store

Back