I am confused....

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
I was under the assumption that teams could not improve. The OL cannot improve. The offense cannot improve. Against Alabama, the QB would get creamed. Alabama would kill UT. Alabama will CLEARLY cover the spread.

I mean shouldn't Alabama beaten us by at least 21? What gives bagheads?

I wasn't aware that Dobbs could make the OL play better, but he did. This offense was made for his style. I thought we would get beat 21+ but I was wrong and am fairly satisfied with the outcome. I don't understand what happened to our defense early however. They seemed lost.

I wasn't aware that Dobbs could make the OL play better, but he did. This offense was made for his style. I thought we would get beat 21+ but I was wrong and am fairly satisfied with the outcome. I don't understand what happened to our defense early however. They seemed lost.

This might be the most positive thing you've ever posted.

Reactions: 1 person

Who are you and what have you done with catbone?:eek:hmy:

I was under the assumption that teams could not improve. The OL cannot improve. The offense cannot improve. Against Alabama, the QB would get creamed. Alabama would kill UT. Alabama will CLEARLY cover the spread.

Well they should have beat us by 21 but I'm glad they didn't. $$$$$$

That is what a mobile QB brings to the table. The entire D hesitates so that he doesn't get behind them.

I'm sympathetic to your point, but the sole reason we didn't lose by 21 is the Bama RB fumbled at the 1 yard line. I just don't understand a fanbase so pumped about another double TD loss. It's sad.

The OL didn't just go from making frosh. mistakes to playing like a Senior anchored line in one week. Dobbs running ability brought another element for Alabama's defense to prepare for. Some of you may have noticed Bama's defense in the backfield about the same amount of time as the other teams Tennessee has played. The difference was Dobbs ability to avoid the rush and/or rolling out to the perimeter forcing the defense to adjust.

Worley didn't have the wheels to escape those situations.

I'm sympathetic to your point, but the sole reason we didn't lose by 21 is the Bama RB fumbled at the 1 yard line. I just don't understand a fanbase so pumped about another double TD loss. It's sad.

You're sad. Manage your expectations and take wins where you get them. The team earned the right to feel good about this. They're still outmatched and Nama was ranked 4.

You cheapen a hard fought game.

I'm proud of seeing progress and movement towards where we want to go.

VN Store

Back