Very proud

Loved the Grit and Heart these kids showed. With Dobbs taking snaps we can make a bowl this year.

Too bad we can't play the first quarter over. Once these kids settled down, they played like ballers the rest of the way. Proud of them.

Reactions: 1 person
I hate losing to BAMA but I have to say our boys fought hard and looked like they have grown up a bit.
I also have to say that I feel we had a future with Dobbs! To come in and start against a big boy team like he did tonight takes some stones! He played a pretty solid game considering inexperience, our line, and the level of competition.
Butch had the boys ready to play and they showed heart!
Proud of vols despite the loss.
UT will be back.....soon!

#brickbybrick

I now see why CBJ was trying to RS Dobbs.. He's our future of UT football! I'm excited about the rest if the season!

Positive thread after a loss? Do my eyes deceive me?

Kidding aside..... I agree. Hats off to these boys. Loved the fight.

Proud of losing again? Proud of another moral victory? Proud of another game with multiple turnovers? No thanks, effort is a given. They are improving,yes, but I'm tired of losing.

Could have folded and didn't. Really proud of our fight and encouraged by Dobbs tonight. Let's finish strong and go to a bowl!

We saw a glimpse of the future tonight. CBJ will have this thing rolling soon.

No more moral victories. From here on out, everything is win or lose.

This right here. Good effort tonight, and very proud of them. From here on out, it's about getting to six wins. I think we'll do it!

Me, too! It sucks to lose to Kiffin and Alabama, but the guys fought hard to the end.

I still have doubts that we'll win very many that are left, but I'll be with our team to the end!

I'd rather die in Tennessee than live in Alabama.

VN Store

Back