A legitimate chance to go bowling

We beat Vandy. Tough wins against Kentucky and Mizzou. SC is our toughest game yet... They have a scary ability to show up and play... Just ask Georgia and Auburn.

Bama is easily the #1 team in the country. They will probably wax MSU.

South Carolina isn't in the same league, and they just played their best game against Auburn and still lost.

Bama is easily the #1 team in the country. They will probably wax MSU.

South Carolina isn't in the same league, and they just played their best game against Auburn and still lost.

Doesn't mean we can't lose.

This may be the only time our scheduling is in our favor. Kentucky and Mizzou at home are big breaks. Have to win those two. I don't think we go to Columbia and win.

Dobbs played tremendous tonight and with the same play as tonight no doubt we would have beat Florida but proly not UGA Worley actually played pretty well that game. My question is if Worley get healthy did Dobbs do enough to earn that start from here on out? I think so.

This may be the only time our scheduling is in our favor. Kentucky and Mizzou at home are big breaks. Have to win those two. I don't think we go to Columbia and win.

Mizzou should be a win. Not trying to be a homer, but more and more I think UK has a chance. Hard in Neyland, that crowd is insane, and we aren't consistent. Both teams need the win badly.

VN Store

Back