They havent quit....

Wolf needs to CATCH a pass and if Dobbs runs again I would like to see Both arms wrapped when he Sees a Hit coming!

Dobbs, ala Tony freaking Robinson is the man. And no quit from Butch and his team... that's why he is Da Man.

Wolf is killing us. Dropped 2 passes that would've been big, important gains. Wish Helm could block, supposed to have better ball skills. Hopefully Wolf shakes off that awful 1st half performance and gives us something in the 2nd half.

That's the one thing you can say about Jones. He won't let his players quit. Unlike well you know.

No, they haven't quit! Have to stop Bama on first drive of 2nd half tho! Could be a spirit breaker if they come straight out and score!

This looks like a completely different team!...Unbelievable difference!...This offense is fired up and aggressive...I am loving this!

Quit!? Hell we have a bunch of kids out there that want to win this game!!!

We haven't quit but the defense is getting absolutely raped. What has happened to the best unit we have? Our best defensive players aren't stepping up.

We haven't quit but the defense is getting absolutely raped. What has happened to the best unit we have? Our best defensive players aren't stepping up.

Our LB's look slower tonight than they have all season. I am not sure if Bama has them fooled or if the number of snaps they have played is taking it toll.

It's nice seeing the players fight to make it respectable.

I don't have to turn the channel either, so that's also nice!

VN Store

Back