Settle For a FG?????

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
With nothing to lose....at home against a superior team you're supppsed to lose to by 20....and you don't even try for the first down or possible TD on 4th and 1?????? You settle for a FG???? Wow.

Reactions: 10 people
I mean, if we hadn't converted on 4th down, it would have meant no points.

I WANT to agree but we did not move the ball with Our Only Impact player courtesy of ESPN so may as well get 3

Would you have faith in this offensive line to get that one yard after aj just got stuffed on 3rd and 1? cmon man really?

Wow your lack of football knowledge is remarkable! You were embarrassed in the first quarter! Get points on the board before the half! Keep it respectable. Do not lose the team and win 3 of the last 4!

No he's right. Butch needs to grow some. Show faith in his offense.
Show faith in this offense. AJ blew it by dancing around. Take the 3 all day long since they are getting the ball to start the 3rd qtr.

Lulz...I can't believe UT isn't hiring coaches off this board. They'd be way cheaper and apparently have all the answers.

Reactions: 1 person
We are huge underdogs at home, down 20 and we run our linebacker up the middle when everybody in the free world knew what we were about to do; behind a line that's been poor all year??!! And then we kick a field goal!!' Really....? Really...? Freaking go for it! Give yourself a chance. Who cares if you lose, your supposed to lose but give yourself a chance. I literally came unglued and I'm not one of those fans that comes unglued. That, in my opinion, is DUMB

rage-super-rage-l.png

Had little problem with it. Would've preferred he went for it, but get points on the board. What if you go for it with :30 left and don't get it? Now you lose the opportunity to score and with so little time left, you don't gain the field position edge. Just take the points.

Would you have faith in this offensive line to get that one yard after aj just got stuffed on 3rd and 1? cmon man really?

I agree totally Bro but everybody in the friggin country knew what A.J. was gonna do. Just seems like sometime this year "Damn the torpedo's" and go for a fade or somethin. My wife is already mad cause I won't be positive but frankly I'm tired of the glass half full BS.....Commish:banghead2:

VN Store

Back