Is this our first 8 loss season?

With the way the team is regressing, we don't have a sure win left on the schedule.

With the way the team is regressing, we don't have a sure win left on the schedule.

Regressing? This is ridiculous. We have played maybe the two best teams in the country, both right when they are getting hot, and we are regressing? Let's wait til the season is over.

Reactions: 5 people
Regressing? This is ridiculous. We have played maybe the two best teams in the country, both right when they are getting hot, and we are regressing? Let's wait til the season is over.
Don't bother trying to talk sense on here during a game.

Reactions: 2 people
They are getting worse instead of better

I'm gonna try a realist hat on for a min.

Would it be realistic to say we are playing much stiffer competition?

Would it also be realistic to say we could be making better strides but can't see it because of this stiffer competition?

So please inform me on how you came to the conclusion we are getting worse?

I believe with Dobbs at qb if he doesn't turn it over we can beat some teams. His ability to run help the bad Oline play. Bama is playing on another level right now. Hopefully Dobbs finishes the season

Reactions: 1 person
I'm looking for any glimmer of hope tonight. Regardless of the score tonight, our season hinges on winning 3 of the next 4. It is still possible. If they only win one it will be a dark day and lots of soul searching needed

Brother if you don't see a team taking steps backwards, I don't know what to tell you. Cooper was the defensive gameplan, & he's got nearly 200 yards in the 1st qtr. what are you seeing?

Bama=best team in country. And its not close. They will dismantle anyone else they play. 1 bad quarter is their only setback.

Dobbs is looking really good. Our line looks better once we have a more mobile QB.

I'm looking for any glimmer of hope tonight. Regardless of the score tonight, our season hinges on winning 3 of the next 4. It is still possible. If they only win one it will be a dark day and lots of soul searching needed

Possible......just not probable. Now all of a sudden the one unit we've been able to count on all season, the defense, looks confused, slow and undisciplined.

I dunno ... if they keep using a lb as a qb .... the may snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. That was perplexing.

Agree. Absolutely zero reason to try that stupid gimmick play for the first time all season, especially when we're effective moving the ball. Out thought themselves right there imo.

If Worley is done for the year we will not beat Missouri and/or Kentucky. Sorry to burst the bubble.

I fear Jalen Hurd will get hurt bad enough to miss next season also due to our o-line.

I think we just had perhaps the best quarter we've had all year moving the ball..... more than 160 yds. I think the bubble's still in tact, assuming our defense hasn't all of a sudden gone wobbly.

VN Store

Back