What we drinking tonight?

newokie03

In Vino Veritas
Me, I am going with ice cold Coors Light for pre-game and Famous Grouse at kickoff!

GBO and BUCK fama!!!!!'

Well it was bud light, but it's getting closer to game time now. I've broke out the Dickel and coke.

Dickle is the good stuff, but tonight I got a hold of this "ole grandad bourbon" for a very reasonable price. It's extremely drinkable and a pretty good bourbon. It's not syrupy like Beam. It doesn't mess you up like some others do...keeps you level.

Dickle is the good stuff, but tonight I got a hold of this "ole grandad bourbon" for a very reasonable price. It's extremely drinkable and a pretty good bourbon. It's not syrupy like Beam. It doesn't mess you up like some others do...keeps you level.

My dad always kept some ole grandad in the cabinet. It was never my choice. The good stuff is Hennessey cognac. I get that for gifts on special occasions.

My dad always kept some ole grandad in the cabinet. It was never my choice. The good stuff is Hennessey cognac. I get that for gifts on special occasions.

My wife likes bourbon and so I by it. Have you ever had four roses? Very reasonable. The strait is too syrupy for me (as some bourbons can be) but when you get up into the second and third tier editions they are still reasonable at around $40 and really very good. Hennessey will mess me up too much. Makers mark can be a little smokey for me but I really like that maker's 46 quite a lot.

I've got to slow down before I run out before the game even starts.
I've drank too much to even consider driving.
What a predicament.

VN Store

Back