Picture of the rock today

Volstylexx

Anyone have a picture of the rock today? I hear it's epic!!

Edit: Here it is ... Go Vols!!!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
Pretty sure LK is on it... Which only makes it look better for the guys making fun of us all morning for not letting it go. Finebaum, etc..

Reactions: 1 person
Someone please post a pic...and I pray Harvey and Pawl don't poison it. Everybody else, just let Kiffin go...it's over.

This is correct. It's a painting of kiffin and it says something about a douche. There's also someone else on it but I can't remember. I'm trying to find it. I saw it earlier this morning and now I can't remember where or find it anywhere.

Really bro? Really?

Reactions: 2 people
Really bro? Really?

Man I had just woke up and I was scrolling through threads about the game and saw douche and automatically blew it off lol.. This is after I hear the idiots on tv making fun of us all morning. It just sickened me that we were basically feeding them.

I hope that the fans at the game shows no reaction when Kiffin enters the stadium. Make him think that we don`t give a ratz azz about him.

Which I don`t.

I was happy when he resigned.

Who gives a ****? We don't like the idiot, so we have a right to not like him. **** him.

Oh I know that. Everyone is entitled to their own rights. It's just funny how this morning volnation exploded with threads "I hate Espn, I hate finebaum" and "we are over kiffin so quit acting like we are crying"

Then oh by the way we painted our rock all about him..

VN Store

Back