UT v.s. UT

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
Texas is playing k st. right now and I didn't realize this till now. They look a lot like Tennessee. Comparable coaches, They are thin but talented, all their offensive line has single digit starts at this point. They have a young qb. They are facing a very good pass rush. They look a lot like Tennessee right now.

Texas is playing k st. right now and I didn't realize this till now. They look a lot like Tennessee. Comparable coaches, They are thin but talented, all their offensive line has single digit starts at this point. They have a young qb. They are facing a very good pass rush. They look a lot like Tennessee right now.

Charlie Strong getting $5M/yr

Yes. I think Strong would need to kick off about 10 more to get where we are in our depth, but they are very similar.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm watching them play and they look like Tennessee right now. We are were we should be, where any team would be.

Funny, I just questioned my son while watching this Texas/K State game whether TN or Texas would win the match up between one another. He picked TN winning about the time the Texas punter shanked a 12 yarder - TENNESSEE wins going away with advantage in special teams! Money :rock:

We would probably win by a couple of kicks on offense. These two teams look a lot a like right now, I was just taken by surprise when I saw it, and then thought, I don't know why I'm surprised, they ARE similar. Just never noticed it.

It's funny how the analysts are giving Oregon an excuse on their loss because they had their star OT out for that game and maybe a guard hobbled. I laughed. Try losing everyone from the previous year and then losing your OT in the first game dude.

Reactions: 2 people
Not if we have worley in, I really think our kicking game would be the difference. The only time darr looked bad was when he got injured, and the only time medley looked bad was the first time he stepped on the field. Now you can argue about swoops v.s. dobbs, but i haven't seen enough of dobbs. I think he would look a lot like swoops, but smaller. Swoops is making a lot of mistakes.

I disagree. Though their o line has single digit starts, its bcuz of injuries. I am in Texas and watch enough to know that this young line gives Swoopes time to throw. They really would beat us like red headed step children at this point in the season.

VN Store

Back