Pre-Alabama admittedly off topic thread

We dont give a damn bout the whole state of Alabama , whole state of Alabama , whole state of Alabama, we don't give a damn bout the whole state of Alabama , we're from TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7 people
With the flu, injuiries, and the fact that there's been more talk his week about Kiffin than the game, I'm too depressed to even post.

Reactions: 1 person
Boom its on Tennessee gonna rock your dome, Smokey gonna get a bone, shoulda left the orange giant alone , kiffens gonna hate the bus ride home, shoulda left well enough alone, vols gonna be in the zone, gonna curb stomp bama at home, who butch Jones who butch Jones, lets sing rocky top reach in cooler grab a cold one and pop a top, 100,000 crazies kiffen better call the cops, aj bring your guns Sims feeling thunder shots saben on the sideline call him sir stutter lots, ca ca ca come kiffen I don't know what do take a good look at the end of this shoe if we don't start scoring in gonna get put it inside you what did you do to all these crazy people, all I hear them say is bleep bleep bleep bleep you, oh no their rushing the feild I'm out here kiffen don't get killed better yet don't get on the bus your fired mother trucker your coaching sucks

The last 20 years of this Rivalry...
10 Vol wins
9 Bammer wins (1 vacated because Bama does what Bama does and violated rules)

Anywhos...Just my reason to smile and Tip it on back

VN Store

Back