Offense next year?

1standgoal

Probably won't be much of an improvement with Dobbs, Peterman, and a freshman at QB. Same O-line, Bajakian, and an offense incapable of scoring on SEC teams. Maybe 2016 will be the year Butch gets things turned around. It doesn't help seeing improvement at KY in two years by Mark Stoops, while Vol fans suffer through the embarrassment of being tied with Vanderbilt.

Reactions: 2 people
Probably won't be much of an improvement with Dobbs, Peterman, and a freshman at QB. Same O-line, Bajakian, and an offense incapable of scoring on SEC teams. Maybe 2016 will be the year Butch gets things turned around. It doesn't help seeing improvement at KY in two years by Mark Stoops, while Vol fans suffer through the embarrassment of being tied with Vanderbilt.
Tomorrow's lottery numbers?

Reactions: 1 person
Somebody has got a defeatist attitude. In truth there is no reason that the team shouldn't be much better. The only spot we really start over is at qb and by then both Dobbs and Peterman will have been in the system 3 years. No matter how you feel about them they should have every part of the playbook memerized.

Somebody has got a defeatist attitude. In truth there is no reason that the team shouldn't be much better. The only spot we really start over is at qb and by then both Dobbs and Peterman will have been in the system 3 years. No matter how you feel about them they should have every part of the playbook memerized.
Hope they don't get mesmerized by it.

Not going to give Stoops too much credit. KY has not been the team we used to hang 50 on...for a while.
Not saying he isn't doing a good job, I believe he is.
I just don't think he took over the program at their worst time in history.

Seems like the trolls keep growing.

2016 will tell us all we need to know about CBJ.

2015. If the OL is still bullfighting; the play calling still predictable; and the press conferences about the "process", then we will know that CBJ is just not cut out for the SEC.

The critical elements for 2015 are (a) a vastly improved offense, and (b) no significant regression by the defense. Anything less, and we are back in the market for the next head football coach at Tennessee.

Go Vols.

2015. If the OL is still bullfighting; the play calling still predictable; and the press conferences about the "process", then we will know that CBJ is just not cut out for the SEC.

The critical elements for 2015 are (a) a vastly improved offense, and (b) no significant regression by the defense. Anything less, and we are back in the market for the next head football coach at Tennessee.

Go Vols.

B would be on Butch.
A would demand Mahoney replacement...If that was not considered, then.......

I wouldn't have predicted the defense's turn around in 1 year so I won't say they can't do the same with the offense.

Not going to give Stoops too much credit. KY has not been the team we used to hang 50 on...for a while.
Not saying he isn't doing a good job, I believe he is.
I just don't think he took over the program at their worst time in history.

Let's also remember their piss easy schedule. KY Jelly has just entered their Gauntlet while we're about to exit ours

It was reported that Dobbs had the play book memorized in fall camp last year. Knowing the play book is important but not the whole story

Go Vols.

Prepare to be lambasted

That will begin, in earnest, at around 7:45 this evening, when the truth becomes apparent.

It is already apparent that Alabama is much better than us right now and the only people calling for Butch Jones' head tonight will be trolls and others that claim to have divided loyalties within the same division of the SEC.

This is a troll thread, started by a Vandy fan and should have been deleted yesterday...I know I just bumped it but still I hope it will be nuked.

VN Store

Back