Team has the Flu?

Neyland Law Vol

On top of all our other problems facing CBJ (youth, limited depth, O-line, injuries, QB situation) now CBJ says our team is suffering from a flu outbreak? Seriously? Are we cursed?

:eek:hmy:

Flu hits team: A flu virus has made its way through the team's freshman class, including Beech product Jalen Hurd, Jones said on 104.5. Some players lost as many as 10 pounds due to the illness, according to Jones.

Vols ponder 3 options for QB vs. Alabama

At some point you just have to laugh. I mean why wouldn't we get the flu while dealing with a new QB, reshuffled and already bad oline and going against one of the best defenses in the nation. All i can say is that is some bad juju.

Reactions: 5 people
Our game plan is to give Bama the flu in the first quarter. Then they will get sick and throw up at halftime. We shall rule the second half!

Reactions: 9 people
At some point you just have to laugh. I mean why wouldn't we get the flu while dealing with a new QB, reshuffled and already bad oline and going against one of the best defenses in the nation. All i can say is that is some bad juju.

We pissed off someone

Is anybody really certain it is just the flu? With this team's luck it could be ebola. JK

Reactions: 1 person
They failed the Dooley shower etiquette program! They should all be sure to go welcome Lame Kitten back to Neyland and share their germs with him.

I bet all they all have to quit football forever, putting the Vols several years further behind.
#justvolthings

Hurd & Malone are fine - both lost weight though. Not sure who else is affected by this right now though.

If true it's inexcusable as flu shots come out in early September.

I can see the headlines after we win. A Tennessee team decimated with injury and sickness does the unthinkable!

VN Store

Back