Peterman epic chance for redemption

northknoxvol

Senior Member (BFL)
If the rumors are true and Peterman gets the start Saturday....how totally awesome would it be for him to manage the game and somehow TN wins! Instant redemption!

Reactions: 13 people
We have the most negative fans in the world.

in before you say you are just being realists, don't care.

Reactions: 16 people
If the rumors are true and Peterman gets the start Saturday....how totally awesome would it be for him to manage the game and somehow TN wins! Instant redemption!

I think Peterman needs to lead the offense on two TD drives. If he and our offense can spot AJ and the Boys 14 points, we might have us a good game

Reactions: 2 people
Or get pulled in favor of Dobbs and go down as the worst UT QB in the forward pass era, sitting right behind Sevier County HS Alum Joey "Can't Get Right" Matthews

Reactions: 8 people
My 5 year old saw a guy at the grocery store yesterday wearing a #12 TN jersey. He pointed and yelled, "look dad, it's THE FUMBLER".

Even he knows. Sorry kid, I hope 1 day NP finds a positive memory from playing CFB, but it ain't gonna be on a Saturday, any Saturday.

Reactions: 4 people
Peterman surely must have physical skills which he demonstrates in practice. But, I have never seen another QB go into such an absolute panic when he goes into a game.

Reactions: 5 people
My 5 year old saw a guy at the grocery store yesterday wearing a #12 TN jersey. He pointed and yelled, "look dad, it's THE FUMBLER".

Even he knows. Sorry kid, I hope 1 day NP finds a positive memory from playing CFB, but it ain't gonna be on a Saturday, any Saturday.

Jonathan Crompton says hi.

Reactions: 4 people
I wish this team would relax including Butch and have some fun out there on the field. I swear they look too up tight which is why I believe we lost the Florida game. We need to go out Saturday night and play loose. Open up the playbook and take some shots and let the kids have fun. Everything has gotten way too serious, you can see it on the kids faces before the game even starts.

Reactions: 3 people
This is not happening lol

Well, what if he plays fairly well? Doesn't throw an interception. Doesn't fumble. Throws a couple of really deep passes for some long gains & runs the ball a couple of times for about 75 yards rushing on the day but we still lose.

That would be a good day for him!!!

Ill be cheering for Peterman. He chose ut, I hope he gets one good moment from it.

What other major program was seriously recruiting him?
I know bUTch was recruiting him to Cincinnati, but who else?

Maybe he chose U.T. because of his familiarity with bUTch and also because this was the biggest program that offered.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 person
Peterman was offered by Cincinnati, UConn, Florida International, Florida State, Miami of Ohio, M.T.S.U., Southern Miss, Vandy, Wake Forest & Western Michigan.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back