Bama is only -17.5....seriously?

DaytonLawVol

If I were a betting man....and I am, I would throw some money on Bama covering and feel really confident about it.

Final Score: Bama 30 Tennessee 7

Reactions: 1 person
More than 80% of the public money is on Bama to cover, so I'd say that a good majority of gamblers are swinging that way.

Bama may not be a great road team....but they havent played anyone with as weak an offense as us on the road yet this year. I see no conceivable way that we score more than 10 points.

I'm for shocked it's that low too. Danny Sheridan made a comment a few weeks ago the public bets favorites 80% of the time and bet on teams like Ala a lot. Ala hasn't covered much this yr so vegas and the bookies have made a killing of people betting Ala, FSU and other high profile teams. So that really does shock me that line os that low and has already moved 2 points. Either Vegas knows something and thinks we can keep it respectable or the public will make a killing betting Ala this wknd. I never bet on or against UT but would probably take Ala if someone mad me choose. Just looks a little suspicious being that low, even though Ala has really struggled scoring away from Tuscaloooser.

You forget one thing! You have not seen Tennessee play with a running quarterback yet. A quarterback that can stop the charging D from either going after the passer or the runner because he can run right by them through those big holes they create with a pass rush!

You forget one thing! You have not seen Tennessee play with a running quarterback yet. A quarterback that can stop the charging D from either going after the passer or the runner because he can run right by them through those big holes they create with a pass rush!

Does that person exist on Tennessee's team. Dobbs isnt that good of a runner to have Alabama worried on Defense.

Bama may not be a great road team....but they havent played anyone with as weak an offense as us on the road yet this year. I see no conceivable way that we score more than 10 points.

That is true but even sorry Brandon Allen threw very wsll against that secondary. We have the receivers to have a field day against their seconday but unfortunately not the Oline to protect long enough and so far not the QB play to do it either.

they're 0-2 ATS on the road

They were -9 at Arkansas, whom is a better team than us right now on Offense. Arkansas has a pretty decent line and running game.

They were -4.5 at Ole Miss, whom may be the best team in the country.

It is very likely that we will have less than 50 yards rushing and multiple interceptions by whoever plays quarterback. There is not a chance in hell we score more than 10 points in this game.

they're 0-2 ATS on the road

0-3 if you count on the road in the GA Dome against WV. But their 2 true road games they average scoring 15 and giving up 18. Not that any of that matters but very interesting how a supposed championship type streams has had issues on the road.

We will cover it's all been a smokescreen. bUTch was holding Dobbs for this game so we can beat Bama and all will be good in volnation again. Playbook not been opened up yet. Wait till you see the quad reverse works everytime.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm surprised it hasn't moved since it appears worley is out. surely he's worth a couple points over our other QBs

They were -9 at Arkansas, whom is a better team than us right now on Offense. Arkansas has a pretty decent line and running game.

They were -4.5 at Ole Miss, whom may be the best team in the country.

It is very likely that we will have less than 50 yards rushing and multiple interceptions by whoever plays quarterback. There is not a chance in hell we score more than 10 points in this game.

Tend to agree with you unless we can get a defensive or specialteams TD or 2.

That is true but even sorry Brandon Allen threw very wsll against that secondary. We have the receivers to have a field day against their seconday but unfortunately not the Oline to protect long enough and so far not the QB play to do it either.

If those receivers werent prone to making drops at inopportune times, you may have something....

sounds a lot like the FL game. We had the receivers to attack a weak secondary... and we refused to even attempt to throw the ball long.

Dont like easy money?

Famous last words.

The interesting thing is, you predicted 30-7, which has Bama only covering the spread by a 5.5 buffer. That's a pick-6, busted coverage, blocked punt or return for TD away from lost money.

Bama may win, and big possibly, but I wouldn't call this easy money.

AV

PS. I'm in Dayton, too. If you practice law here, you're a member of a small fraternity indeed.

More than 80% of the public money is on Bama to cover, so I'd say that a good majority of gamblers are swinging that way.

Yes and if they don't cover the spread maybe Saban gives another hilarious pissy rant I don't give a crap they didn't cover the damn spread we won the freakin game.

VN Store

Back