What If?

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Dobbs does get the start and absolutely looks like a different qb than last year. It's a possibility and I can absolutely see it bouncing that way. Your #1 QB is down and out, the team is down, and Dobbs steps in and absolutely breaths a fresh air of life and awakes this sleeping giant.

Alabama doesn't play well on the road, we know this by now, if the defense starts out as they always do and absolutely dominates the first few drives and Dobbs can step up and put it in the endzone, Bama will be down and rattled.

Let's get them damn bammers boys, GO BIG ORANGE.

Reactions: 6 people
what if we lose to bama and there aren't a thousand threads started about how we need to fire everyone and just play freshmen?

did i win?

Reactions: 9 people
Forget this game. It ain't happening

However, maybe someone could step up and be a guy who gives a fighting chance in the other games this season

Reactions: 1 person
With, what looked like, Dobbs going after a red shirt the coaches must be seeing something from him. Don't buy this immediate win crap. They were saving his talents for a more experienced team. That being said, they had the goal to get to a bowl game and Peterman can't deliver that. I think we see Dobbs over an injured Worley because it is crunch time now.

Your not gonna be able to tell much Saturday either way.

The Nov schedule will ease up enough that you can make some determinations.

Can't run when we need to. No QB will look good in that situation. Damn i guess i provided the Debbie Downer moment.. Unless Dobbs runs for about a bill it won't make much difference who is playing QB..

With, what looked like, Dobbs going after a red shirt the coaches must be seeing something from him. Don't buy this immediate win crap. They were saving his talents for a more experienced team. That being said, they had the goal to get to a bowl game and Peterman can't deliver that. I think we see Dobbs over an injured Worley because it is crunch time now.

The coaches are seeing Peterman's tremendous practice play doesn't transfer over to real games. His practice play is what got him the #2 QB spot, but as we've all seen when he gets into real games, he freaks out. Dobb's might not have outperformed Peterman in practice but in real games he is much calmer. At least he was last year. He made mistakes but didn't just get spastic and freak out when he got into live action.

Dobbs does get the start and absolutely looks like a different qb than last year. It's a possibility and I can absolutely see it bouncing that way. Your #1 QB is down and out, the team is down, and Dobbs steps in and absolutely breaths a fresh air of life and awakes this sleeping giant.

Alabama doesn't play well on the road, we know this by now, if the defense starts out as they always do and absolutely dominates the first few drives and Dobbs can step up and put it in the endzone, Bama will be down and rattled.

Sorry with our line your dream will not happen this year.

EVERY game I watch with a young, inexperienced QB, the announcers talk about giving him easy, confidence building passes to settle him down. Pretty much every time Peterman has played, it's in some dire 3rd down on-the-road situation against some top-10 defense or trying to start in what would be the biggest games of most QBs careers. Peterman didn't have the opportunity to calm down and built a rapport with his receivers.

Some of y'all are too dramatic.

Reactions: 2 people
The coaches are seeing Peterman's tremendous practice play doesn't transfer over to real games. His practice play is what got him the #2 QB spot, but as we've all seen when he gets into real games, he freaks out. Dobb's might not have outperformed Peterman in practice but in real games he is much calmer. At least he was last year. He made mistakes but didn't just get spastic and freak out when he got into live action.

I feel bad for Peterman. He has the tools he just turns into a head case during games. I'm sure the pressure is outrageous. I couldn't just tune that many watching fans out and do work.

EVERY game I watch with a young, inexperienced QB, the announcers talk about giving him easy, confidence building passes to settle him down. Pretty much every time Peterman has played, it's in some dire 3rd down on-the-road situation against some top-10 defense or trying to start in what would be the biggest games of most QBs careers. Peterman didn't have the opportunity to calm down and built a rapport with his receivers.

Some of y'all are too dramatic.

There is truth in your wisdom.

I feel bad for Peterman. He has the tools he just turns into a head case during games. I'm sure the pressure is outrageous. I couldn't just tune that many watching fans out and do work.

I honestly feel sorry for him too. It's not his fault he melts down. Apparently he is just not the type that can play under pressure. That being said, they can't leave him in there if he starts freaking out again. Leaving him in more than one series if he's playing spastic could mean several points against Bama.

Peterman like any inexperienced young quarterback will need time to settle in. The Florida game last year was rough but maybe he can do better this year.

I'll hold off judgement until I have seen him play a quarter or two.

Peterman is the most scared qb I have ever seen. He's like defense, OH GOD!!!! His eyes are as big as quarters and he cannot keep himself composed. I know he's just an college athlete but he was clearly not cut out to be a qb at higher levels of play.

Reactions: 2 people
Losing 1st and 2nd down all the time makes QB's look bad. 3rd and long is hard to convert when teams pin their ears back every time. They know a hot route or screen is coming and it's just about dead in the water before it starts.

I hate posts like this because I have already came to grips that we lose but then I read this and feel we can win.... Damn You!!!!! :dance2:

I'm with you!!!!!!!:good!:

Peterman is the most scared qb I have ever seen. He's like defense, OH GOD!!!! His eyes are as big as quarters and he cannot keep himself composed. I know he's just an college athlete but he was clearly not cut out to be a qb at higher levels of play.

No sense in attacking him. He made his team. Not his fault they haven't recruited over him.

We have been in hibernation way too long.

VN Store

Back