More detailed prediction poll

What is the result Saturday

• Total voters
My answer depends on the starting QB. (Im assuming/hoping Dobbs starts) any other QB starting, then "30+ pt loss. Absolute blowout."

I'm going to the ABC store prior to kickoff to get the backup to the backup to the bottle of Crown I have for this one.

Reactions: 1 person
It doesn't help that Bama just played the best game of their season, if not the best game of their last few seasons.

BUT we do have Volnation and crowd noise. May the odds be in our favor. GBO

I predict Saban will say something to the effect that "they're getting better and their guys are playing hard", which basically means "I feel sorry for Butch Jones"

Reactions: 1 person
a <10 point loss is more likely than a 30+ point blowout. It's probably just as likely if not more than a 21+ loss.

I really want to believe there's always a chance, but this offense, with Worley, just won't let me anymore.
Burn Dobbs' RS now, please, Butch, for all of our sakes.
It will also keep Worley alive and out of the hospital...he deserves that much. :hi:

GO VOLS!

Hope: Competitive game...fight to the end...2 TD margin.

Probable Outcome: Lopsided Bama win with only crimson clad fans left in the stands by the end of the 3rd quarter.

I honestly think if Dobbs comes in and stinks it up there will be mass suicides amongst the members of this site. This is coming from someone that had to survive watching the tandem of Steve Alatorre and Jeff Olszewski from the sidelines as a freshman in the Pride.

If not for the flu, new qb, and injuries on the OL I vote <20 but with all those chips stacked in Bama's favor I cannot see it.

Bama had a couple of bad weeks, so they need style points. When our D is exhausted in the 2nd half, they won't quit scoring -- ask aTm. Also, Saban might let Kiffin rub some salt into wounds.

I honestly think if Dobbs comes in and stinks it up there will be mass suicides amongst the members of this site. This is coming from someone that had to survive watching the tandem of Steve Alatorre and Jeff Olszewski from the sidelines as a freshman in the Pride.

Whoa; I'd forgotten them... :eek:hmy:

Trouble is, just because one predicts it today, with good reason, doesn't mean that one won't be highly ticked when it happens tomorrow. And it almost certainly will. I'm guessing it's going to be ugly. Bat ugly. And I'm talking about the fan reaction.

Bama had a couple of bad weeks, so they need style points. When our D is exhausted in the 2nd half, they won't quit scoring -- ask aTm. Also, Saban might let Kiffin rub some salt into wounds.

Bama only scored two TDs in the second half against A&M, and one of those was by 2nd and 3rd stringers. Saban really doesn't do running the score up, at least not in the Spurrier mold.

VN Store

Back