Interesting article about some of our "troubles".

Reactions: 2 people
It is true that the issue is not the fault of the players we do have it's the players we don't have.

Reactions: 6 people
It's like going into a gun fight armed with only a knife. I don't care who is coaching the one with the knife, the knife fighter gets killed. Are you and the rest of the fire the coach jockeys capable of understanding that simple concept? I guess not.

Reactions: 5 people
It's like going into a gun fight armed with only a knife. I don't care who is coaching the one with the knife, the knife fighter gets killed. Are you and the rest of the fire the coach jockeys capable of understanding that simple concept? I guess not.

If they start under 20 feet apart and the gun is holstered, always bet on the knife!

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 1 person
Butch won't get 6 years for a slow build up with a roster full of RS Sr so I'm not sure that any comparison to Mullen is applicable.

Seen the recruiting rankings lately? Mullen took 6 years because he has a bunch of two and three star players who are now seniors. Its not going to take 6 years for us, but it is going to take longer than 19 games.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back