Guys, I just have this feeling....

Vol in

That if Alabama doesn't make a lot of critical mistakes, and if we don't play a near perfect game, that this thing will resemble the Ole Miss game or worse. However, win or lose - we're still Tennessee, and they will still be the arm pit of the universe. GO VOLS!

Its not going to change much, there is no magical dust anyone can throw on the Offensive to make them more cohesiveness this year....enjoy watching our young men growing up and support them, is it that hard? They do wear orange

Reactions: 5 people
That if Alabama doesn't make a lot of critical mistakes, and if we don't play a near perfect game, that this thing will resemble the Ole Miss game or worse. However, win or lose - we're still Tennessee, and they will still be the arm pit of the universe. GO VOLS!

What intrigues me about this game?

Will Lanes Momma be on Bamas sideline?
Will Vol student section come up with some clever (non offensive) chants and signs?
Will any Drunk Vol students get riled up at the end of the game when over 20,000 toothless bammers gum their way thru singing that "we just beat the hell outta you" Dumas chant?

Enjoy it this one last time bammers....next time ur in Neyland in 2016 ....things will be Very Different. GBO! :rock:

Reactions: 3 people
If we can get them to turn the ball over and capitalize on it then we have a chance. If we don't do that, we are going to be blasted to crap.

I don't know how good their Defense is compared to some of the others we have faced but our O Line is going to have to perform on a level unlike anything they have done so far for us to win.

Tell our O-linemen to hold on every play. Eventually the refs will get tired of calling it.

Of course, the game may last for 6 hours, but we've gotta do what we've gotta do.

Reactions: 7 people
So, you're predicting a lopsided victory for Bama...who would of thunk it?

Way to go out on a limb there.

You got me! I was trying to change up the mojo. Every big game as of late, there is a "feeling" thread about how we are going to upset someone. I will watch the game and hope for a miracle. But if we don't win, I will look forward to the remaining games because I do not think it will take any kind of a monumental upset to achieve Bowl eligibility.

You got me! I was trying to change up the mojo. Every big game as of late, there is a "feeling" thread about how we are going to upset someone. I will watch the game and hope for a miracle. But if we don't win, I will look forward to the remaining games because I do not think it will take any kind of a monumental upset to achieve Bowl eligibility.

I hate losing as much as the next person. But, realistically, if our beloved Vols keep this game within 17 points I'd be happy. Our season "depends" on the USCe, Mizzou, UK, and Vandy games. Those are the loses I'll be upset over.

Reactions: 1 person
Its not going to change much, there is no magical dust anyone can throw on the Offensive to make them more cohesiveness this year....enjoy watching our young men growing up and support them, is it that hard? They do wear orange

....or is there magical dust?:blink:

So you think Bama absolutely boat races us this weekend? Dude, we all just have that feeling.

I hate losing as much as the next person. But, realistically, if our beloved Vols keep this game within 17 points I'd be happy. Our season "depends" on the USCe, Mizzou, UK, and Vandy games. Those are the loses I'll be upset over.

This is the point of my thread. I took a stab at humor with it, and failed, but the point remains the same. We will still have a lot to play for regardless of the outcome of this game, and I would like to see team 118 get our full support throughout November. A bowl game keeps things moving in the right direction.

I did tell the guys at work Cooper is going ti be shut down by Cam... they laughed.

I'm quoting someone in local media but it's true:

You watch 1or 2 games, you wonder why defenses let Cooper run so wide open. You watch 5 or 6 games, you realize you can't stop him. :sad:

I'm quoting someone in local media but it's true:

You watch 1or 2 games, you wonder why defenses let Cooper run so wide open. You watch 5 or 6 games, you realize you can't stop him. :sad:

No one is unstoppable , ole miss contained cooper.

YiPPEEEE!
681581.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I get these "feelings"?...I use the bathroom?...goes away. :yess:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 191
Way too much talent differential between Alabama and Tennessee, Bama wins going away.
Young Vol's have proven they are not ready for prime time just yet.
Someday soon!
Go Vols

VN Store

Back