71 att -71 yds -1 avg 3 td

Josh Dobbs Passing 6 games 91-153-59.4% 897 yards 7 int 4 td
Rushing
57 att 264 yds 4.6 avg 2 td

Nathan Peterman 8 games 18-38-47.4% 84 yds 2 int 0 td
Rushing
8 att 21 yds 2.6 avg 1 td

Last edited:
Just showing the three Vol quarterbacks body of work. Don't understand that?

Don't understand why it warrants its own thread when it has been posted in several other several times. Just continuing to stir the pot, imo.

Yea all 3 aren't great, what's your point?

Worley gives us the best chance to win, or he wouldn't be out there.

This fan base is split yet again, hope some magic can happen this weekend to bring it back together again.

Anyone can go to utsports or espn and copy/paste stats. Is there any point to what you've presented?
The point is that we need a running quarterback that can take the pressure off of the offensive line and our running backs with his feet. Butch Jones has said that every team we play with a running quarterback adds an extra gap the defense has to defend. 'nuff said!

The point is that we need a running quarterback that can take the pressure off of the offensive line and our running backs with his feet. Butch Jones has said that every team we play with a running quarterback adds an extra gap the defense has to defend. 'nuff said!

Then the stats you posted are useless to that argument

5 yards per rushing attempt not good enough for you, mod?

Simply looking at numbers tells you very little. Of course it also requires you ignore every report on Dobbs progress in the passing game this year. Your post does not show what you think it does

Reactions: 1 person
Simply looking at numbers tells you very little. Of course it also requires you ignore every report on Dobbs progress in the passing game this year. Your post does not show what you think it does
OK, let's assume a quarterback who rushes for 5 yards per attempt with 38 attempts would not take the pressure off of the offensive line and the running backs. Let's also assume that an almost 60% pass completion rate is not very good. Let's also assume that the quarterback who was the most outstanding in the spring game doesn't factor in. Let's also assume that the reason they want to redshirt him is because they hoped they could get to a bowl game and have him as their quarterback when the rubber hits the road. However, let's assume that they really want to go to a bowl game and the status quo and so called option 2 can't get them there. I really don't think VolNation wants to sit and watch all the other teams in a bowl this year and no Vols. Just my opinion! :eek:k:

OK, let's assume a quarterback who rushes for 5 yards per attempt with 38 attempts would not take the pressure off of the offensive line and the running backs. Let's also assume that an almost 60% pass completion rate is not very good. Let's also assume that the quarterback who was the most outstanding in the spring game doesn't factor in. Let's also assume that the reason they want to redshirt him is because they hoped they could get to a bowl game and have him as their quarterback when the rubber hits the road. However, let's assume that they really want to go to a bowl game and the status quo and so called option 2 can't get them there. I really don't think VolNation wants to sit and watch all the other teams in a bowl this year and no Vols. Just my opinion! :eek:k:

Your posts make my head hurt.

Yep. Let's have a good rushing Quarterback that's mediorce at passing. Kind of reminds me of a certain Florida team....

Not it you look at post times and then realize I'm on mobile. Nice try

Posting this at 9:39 cst from mobile. Let's see what the time stamp says.

Meanwhile , you should get busy attacking redundant posts in every single thread here.

If I need to post a video of my 5 year old daughter singing the frozen theme song let me know.

VN Store

Back