We as fans

majorvol

Need to be mindful of social media and the effect it has on recruiting. The negative commits can be seen by current players and future recruits . Just saying we all want to give our all for UT. I hope none of my comments turn a future Al Wilson or Peerless Price away.

Reactions: 4 people
Every fanbase says this . . . as if they believe they can be the only fanbase without dumbasses.

Reactions: 8 people
One would hope our base could be different be sadly that's not the case. If it were, it would make a difference.

Yeah, that's where FL State has an advantage...
Half of their recruits can't read..
They can sign the he** out of an autograph though.

Reactions: 2 people
Need to be mindful of social media and the effect it has on recruiting. The negative commits can be seen by current players and future recruits . Just saying we all want to give our all for UT. I hope none of my comments turn a future Al Wilson or Peerless Price away.

Can't believe how many people buy in to this stupid, baseless myth. Recruits don't give a crap what you say.

Reactions: 6 people
Can't believe how many people buy in to this stupid, baseless myth. Recruits don't give a crap what you say.

It is a myth as long as it's the minority.
When it's the majority, it becomes rumbling
and we all hear about it...happens every year.

These young men have Athletic talent unlike me or you.. They have letters and e-mails every minute of the day.. Don't kid yourself what you post affects these young men.. How would you like it if someone said the Coach at your position was a DA.. Would you want to go there?

Reactions: 1 person

I understand what you're saying, but if a recruit bases his decision in fans Twitter comments, he has other issues.

So, showing up at Drew Richmonds house the other night was cool though...right?

I they were capable of discretion, they probably wouldn't be dumbasses.
Exactly what constitutes a dumbass here on Volnation? In other words, what would be the definition of "dumbass" here?

There are some members that may not know that they fall into the "dumbass" category.

These young men have Athletic talent unlike me or you.. They have letters and e-mails every minute of the day.. Don't kid yourself what you post affects these young men.. How would you like it if someone said the Coach at your position was a DA.. Would you want to go there?

I would like to think my relationship with the coach himself and my interest in the school, playing time, academics, and facilities would matter more than what some yayhoo says on a message board. Like another poster said, you're giving yourself way too much credit.

Reactions: 1 person
I would like to think my relationship with the coach himself and my interest in the school, playing time, academics, and facilities would matter more than what some yayhoo says on a message board. Like another poster said, you're giving yourself way too much credit.

Well, those things and a fake cover of rolling stones with Beyonce.

VN Store

Back