Sunshine Pumping Hump Day

LakeMaryFLVol

been seen jacked up on testosterone and moonshine
Well brothers and sisters..it is hump day. The day for the past 7 years during game week I start thinking. Well if we get a pick six early..block a punt..get some momentum..Any given Saturday..Crowd gets into it..Kids play over their heads..return punt for touchdown..get them on their heels we could have a chance thoughts...
:dance2::bammer::girl1::girl1::girl1:

Reactions: 9 people
Is it possible to let even one post go by without someone immediately trying to blow it up? If you absolutely can't think positively about anything, at least let someone who wants to start a thread like this start one and just have it left alone.

If it doesn't match the way you feel, then start another thread for those of like ilk.

Reactions: 9 people
Is it possible to let even one post go by without someone immediately trying to blow it up? If you absolutely can't think positively about anything, at least let someone who wants to start a thread like this start one and just have it left alone.

If it doesn't match the way you feel, then start another thread for those of like ilk.

I was going to post something positive but your post affected me negatively.

Reactions: 5 people
According the movie the Blind Side there are all kind of ghost at Neyland. Its time we pulled out a few against Bama this week. Our offense has been MIA recently. Maybe its time we explode for a couple deep balls. Long runs. Or Cam goes BAM BAM on a couple guys for some pics. A.J. will be in full Beast mode Saturday night and I feel something special is going to happen. There is something stirring. I just have a feeling that something beyond what the experts are predicting is going to take place along the river. Get on board guys. Its going to happen. Tennessee 17-13

Reactions: 8 people
Well brothers and sisters..it is hump day. The day for the past 7 years during game week I start thinking. Well if we get a pick six early..block a punt..get some momentum..Any given Saturday..Crowd gets into it..Kids play over their heads..return punt for touchdown..get them on their heels we could have a chance thoughts...

On any given day, any team can be beaten. I'm full of sunshine and will until the game is over and/if we are on the losing end. GBO..VFL

I am in the car with you brother! I find my self looking for more possible ways we can pull out a win. Some are more probable than others. Got to get up for the team! regardless of "rebuilding fatigue". GBO!

Any given gameday is for real...That's why we play the games.

Appy state went to Michigan and WON and still to this day is used as a example of how a huge underdog team CAN pull off a huge upset.

The odds are huge against us but it CAN happen.

Fumbles, INTs, injuries, kick returns...anything CAN happen to turn the tables for a huge upset.

We never know for certain what might happen and that's why we spend lots of money to pack Neyland or we watch the games on TV...just waiting and praying that the tables will turn, great impactful plays will happen and our footVol team will get the unexpected WIN.

While reality of our situation dictates that we may have no chance, my Orange blood and deep love for my Vols makes me awake every gameday saying that we WILL WIN today and I keep that positive hope alive until the scoreboard says we don't have enough time left in the 4th quarter to pull off a miracle upset.

This is alaBubba week and I hate the rolling tUrds and especially their HC and OC but I'll never give up hope to send them home crying with a Loss.

Probable...No.

Possible...Hell yes!!!

It's almost time for our very young team to...

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people

^This! The average time from a sunshine post to when somebody drops a deuce on it, is about 3.5 seconds! :no:

Reactions: 1 person
In spite of the understandable negativity on this site, anything can happen. Just envision it:

On their first series, one of Alabama's younger linemen blows his assignment and Barnett hits Simms resulting in a fumble. AJ picks up the loose ball and returns it 17 yards for a touchdown. Tenn 7-0.

On the next series, Bama gets one first down, but our defense stiffens and Satan's demons are forced to punt. We take over on our own 39. After an Ethan Wolf 12 yard reception, and a Hurd run for two yards, we are facing 2nd and 8 on the Alabama 47 at which time Marquez North catches a prayer down to the 31 yard line. We don't get sacked or turn the ball over and end up with a field goal on that drive. Vols 10-0.

Our defense continues to play inspired ball, and Bama is forced to punt again. We can't move it that time but Darr flips field position pinning the Tide back on the 12 yard line. At that point, the unthinkable happens. AJ finally gets a pick six. Tenn. 17-0.

No more drama in the first half as the two defenses dominate and Matt Darr consistently flips field position.

If we could be up 17-0 at half time, who knows how this ends.

Reactions: 4 people
Sometime Saturday morning I will start to have unrealistic visions, and by kickoff will be convinced that there is the possibility of an upset.

By the time Bama makes it 21-0, reality will set in and time to go home.

I just hope this happens later than halfway through the first quarter.

Reactions: 2 people
Sometime Saturday morning I will start to have unrealistic visions, and by kickoff will be convinced that there is the possibility of an upset.

By the time Bama makes it 21-0, reality will set in and time to go home.

I just hope this happens later than halfway through the first quarter.

Stay strong, brother. Ole Miss is better than them, and we really weren't out of it last week til they scored early in the fourth. Possible? Yes! Probable? That's why they play the game. GBO!

It is possible!!!! If the defense can score 42 and the offense can put up 3 I think we can hold Bama to 59. Oh wait....

Just kidding, I always hope for a win until we the clock strikes 00:00.

VN Store

Back