Layla Kiffin wearing Orange

Yes, I know it is an old pic. But this is her current, recently updated twitter picture. No, I don't follow her on twitter, and really couldn't care less about her. I do think it's cool that she's wearing orange, and it seems like it would be more disrespectful to her husband than any insult she may have intended for UT.

How did the lady in the background escape from Willy Wonka's factory?

Reactions: 10 people
Don't know about excitement that she' coming back, but she needs to pick up her toothbrush that she left at my house.

Reactions: 2 people
- Layla.

I don't know about "our" fan club, but I'm sure there's a few that are excited about Layla returning.

Layla Kiffin tweets about Knoxville return, Vols fans fire back

Volnation: Did you see Layla Kiffin's tweet? Kiffin coming to Knoxville, Kiffin Kiffin KIFFIN

post-42257-I-dont-care-gif-Dumb-and-Dumbe-Paj7.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Layla didn't impress as an attention whore - until this - ...but still we should be mature enough to ignore this crap. Our fan base always takes the bait instead of the high ground.

Hmmm, well since you guys thought it was interesting to come into the thread and comment, I guess that means alexbond45 and volfan4life87 care. :pilot:

I've seen it on facebook about 10 times on top of the times I've seen it here. That was my first and only post because frankly I'm damn tired of hearing about it. She has a great set of assets though so from that perspective, her picture is always welcome here in my mind :)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back