According to Orgeron, Tennessee ...

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah
Orgeron On Alabama quarterback Blake Sims: "What you guys don't know is Blake Sims decommitted from Alabama and committed to us (at Tennessee) the night after National Signing Day. ...Our departure made him go back to Alabama."
The only way this is possible is if Sims didn't sign his intent on signing day? I hate to say this as a Vol fan, but it's probably better for Sims development that he went to Bama.

Also, had some nice things to say about the campus, recruiting budget, and semi regret about the way they left.

Ed Oregon wishes Tennessee Vols exit has been 'smoother'

In before Thanks, Jimmy

Reactions: 1 person
The only way this is possible is if Sims didn't sign his intent on signing day? I hate to say this as a Vol fan, but it's probably better for Sims development that he went to Bama.

Also, had some nice things to say about the campus, recruiting budget, and semi regret about the way they left.

In before Thanks, Jimmy

Well I'm sorry that you hitched your wagon to a poser and was taken for a ride...like the rest of us.

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
That jerk will get no sympathy from me!

While Kiff was telling the press he was bolting for USC, Organhead was calling TN commits to flip them to USC!

Screw You Orgeron!!! :the_finger:

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 people
Well I'm sorry that you hitched your wagon to a poser and was taken for a ride...like the rest of us.

GO VOLS!

At first thought this comment was directed at me, but now think that maybe you were talking about Orgeron :pilot:

That jerk will get no sympathy from me!

While Kiff was telling the press he was bolting for USC, Organ was calling TN commits to flip them to USC!

Screw You Orgeron!!! :the_finger:

He mentions that in the article, too.

It's ridiculous that he is welcomed back in Knoxville (and actually paid to appear here) after what he pulled. Would they stand for that at Alabama? They wanted to subpoena Fulmer. We really are the biggest pushovers in college football. No wonder we've struggled so much.

I don't really understand the Sims thing. They left well before National Signing Day (and he can't mean the previous National Signing Day, because that makes even less sense). Was Orgeron just lying as usual?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
This doesn't even make sense. Kiffin and Orgeron were gone before National Signing Day. What am I missing?

In before Thanks, Jimmy

They were gone before Signing Day, how is any of that possible?

In before Thanks, Jimmy

The only way this is possible is if he was talking about National Signing Day 2009, but then he would have been committed to TN for over a year. This just doesn't add up to be believable.

In before Thanks, Jimmy

I remember hearing he was gonna be a Vol till they left.

VN Store

Back