Are the coaches losing the team......

TucsonVol

because of the poor play of the offensive line? Yesterday reporters said the players did not look motivated. Jones replied that Tuesdays are business days in practice and said the players were fine.

We'll see soon enough. I hope not, this team can still turn it around and make it to a bowl game.

You're trolling buddy. If you want to really know if the teams confidence in themselves and their coaches is declining go read their Twitter timeline. These kids are a new group from what we've seen, they're hungry, they snap and clear because they know they've still got great opportunities ahead.

Reactions: 34 people
You're trolling buddy. If you want to really know if the teams confidence in themselves and their coaches is declining go read their Twitter timeline. These kids are a new group from what we've seen, they're hungry, they snap and clear because they know they've still got great opportunities ahead.

Don't accuse people of trolling just because you do not have the nerve to ask the tough questions. If you do not like it, move on.

Reactions: 10 people
Jones said last night on the news after practice that this was one of the best Tuesday practices they have had since he has been the coach.

Reactions: 5 people
OP is getting his own show on the Food Network...

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture5181-stirring-pot1.png

Reactions: 19 people
because of the poor play of the offensive line? Yesterday reporters said the players did not look motivated. Jones replied that Tuesdays are business days in practice and said the players were fine.

Thought I read that Jones said yesterday's practice was the best Tuesday practice all year.

This team may be miles away from some of the better teams we have fielded but I think they have been all in and I really like pulling for them. Good kids.

Reactions: 6 people
Boy, that's some deep, great, mature analysis right there. Thanks for the enlightenment

You can search for plenty of my analysis of Bajakian on quite a few other threads. Just tired of re-typing the same thing all over again in yet another thread trying to defend the performance that cannot be logically defended.

Coaches aren't losing the team. They just forgot where they left them. Kinda like keys.

Reactions: 1 person
You can search for plenty of my analysis of Bajakian on quite a few other threads. Just tired of re-typing the same thing all over again in yet another thread trying to defend the performance that cannot be logically defended.

Nobody is defending anything except for you defending your infantile statement.

Reactions: 5 people
You didn't ask a tough question, you asked a stupid one that no one on a fan board would be able to answer.

So.... let me get this straight. If someone asks you a question and you cannot answer it, then your saying it is stupid because you cannot answer it. I also see you are answering for the whole board and not just yourself. I guess you can read minds as well.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't accuse people of trolling just because you do not have the nerve to ask the tough questions. If you do not like it, move on.
"Tough" questions? Lol what are you Barbara Walters? Are you some hard hitting journalist or just some moron with an agenda against the current coaching staff?

Posters like you make me laugh because you care more about getting your opinion out there and beating people over the head with it than you do this team actually doing well. You and your like start the same negative threads over and over thinking that people will think you're so original and intelligent in your opinion but really everyone just wishes you would STFU and go away never to be heard from again.

Reactions: 20 people
Nobody is defending anything except for you defending your infantile statement.

Certainly quite a few people are defending the coaches in many threads and blaming the players (oline) - all this while these exact same coaches could not get it done last year either (with the NFL oline and senior RB).

VN Store

Back