Dobbs worked with the 1s today!

aRmo

Just heard on the Radio that Josh Dobbs got extensive work with the 1st team today. Wonder what CBJ has up his sleeve....hmmmmmmm

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe its to Simulate Simms for our Defense. but wouldnt Pig be able to do that just as good?

Reactions: 6 people
Probably not planned, but a necessity if Worley is dinged up...fixin to see some Dobbs haters eat um some salty fare if Worley can't play.

Reactions: 8 people
I hope worley isn't hurt that bad. Not a Dobbs hater, just hate to see Worley hurt.

Reactions: 37 people
Exactly, he doesn't exist, he's a ghost, he is that unimportant. If he looks at you, look through him, if he speaks don't hear it. He doesn't exist.

Sounds like he is needed. If you listen to what's being said... they have a supplemental practice for those that need it and for the true fresh... AFTER the regular practice. It might be one these being reported.

Peterman got significant (more than Dobbs) work with the 1st team as well. AT least that's what has been reported. SOunds as if there is a strong chance Worley won't be able to go this week in my opinion.

Reactions: 2 people
I doubt if Worley even wants to play. Bama's defense starts three down linemen all 6"4" and each at least 310 lbs. Their LB's weigh 250,245,259, and 242lbs. Imagine running from them all night. What a nightmare!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back