Over or Under on sacks by Bama this weekend

I kinda hope they play Peterman and just let Worley's arm "get to feeling better"

under btw...I think 8

3 sacks due to our OLine. 5 more sacks due to Worley. 3 Int's due to Worley, 2 of which will be blamed on WR's.

I'll take barely under, but only because the Bama starters will be pulled late in the 3rd quarter.

Front seven for Bama isn't as imposing as years past from what I have seen.

That being said, they are 33rd in the country in sacks. We are 121st in tackles for losses allowed.

I'd expect 6 or so with some TFL thrown in due to scrambles.

Reactions: 1 person
No way we give up 7 more this week. With all due respect, Ole Miss is the best defense we will play this year. Their secondary is absurdly good and that allows their Dline to play well. Bama's secondary can be had, if we actually decide to test them like we did against UGA. If we have any chance of winning we will have to be flawless. No turnovers, convert on good field position/red zone opportunities meaning TDs instead of FGs, and we have to have a D/ST score. It will have to be one of those magical days. I personally thought we had a chance before last week, but this Oline just doesn't get it. Gotta hope we feast on the weak the remaining games.

VN Store

Back