South Carolina game time

You guys will look like a nfl team against our defense. I expect Tennessee to beat us again.

Have you seen our offense lately? We have looked like a middle school offense against some of these D's. After Bama, I am hoping we come around to an elite High School or FCS level offense against our last 4 opponents.

I believe SC defense ranks almost last in all defensive categories. Auburn is probably gonna set records against my gamecocks this Saturday.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys will look like a nfl team against our defense. I expect Tennessee to beat us again.

LOL Have you seen our O-line play this year? We gave up 5 sacks to UT-Chattanooga. Your defense will have no problems getting to our QB.

LOL Have you seen our O-line play this year? We gave up 5 sacks to UT-Chattanooga. Your defense will have no problems getting to our QB.

SC has a total of 8 sacks the whole year so far. This is the worst defense I have ever seen and that says alot when you consider the Gamecocks history

Me too. Easiest game for me to get to.

Me too. Living in Florida it's hard to get to a game. I will be there with a gamecock fan though. A good friend and a coworker. Also my parents will be meeting us there. Also it's my first away game.

SC has a total of 8 sacks the whole year so far. This is the worst defense I have ever seen and that says alot when you consider the Gamecocks history

What are your thoughts as to why? B4 season Spurrier said you would be pretty good and analysts agreed another 10 win season. What happened?

What are your thoughts as to why? B4 season Spurrier said you would be pretty good and analysts agreed another 10 win season. What happened?

I don't know why they thought that. Spurrier probably just got arrogant from the recent success.*The problem is SC lost 3 of the 4 starters from last years Defensive line. We hired Deke Adams from UNC last year when Brad lawning went to be the Defensive line coach for Florida. I knew last year the guy wasn't any good. Clowney was drawing double teams all year and none of tje rest of our DLINE could get any pressure. Now minus Clowney and those other guys and the results are showing. The other issue is we lost both our starting corners and our guy who played 2nd string for both sides transferred for personal reasons. We really dropped the ball on Defensive back recruiting the last couple of years so we are playing 2 true freshmen, a sophomore with no prior experience and having to use our 2 year starting safety at corner a good bit which exposes us alot when the deep ball is thrown. Just very young and inexperienced and the Defensive coaching is absolutely terrible. We are starting to think ward benifited greatly from the pieces Ellis Johnson and Brad Lawning left.

VN Store

Back