Maybe it is time to

The Tall Gguy

Bucket of Lightbulbs
just play the younger guys.

All I hear is excuse after excuse (true as they are) of how young we are...so why not play the younger guys the rest of the season?

What do we really have to lose? The outcome will be the same, but the young guys will get half a season of experience.

I hate it for the seniors, but what is best for our team?

Thoughts?

All I hear is excuse after excuse (true as they are) of how young we are...so why not play the younger guys the rest of the season?

What do we really have to lose? The outcome will be the same, but the young guys will get half a season of experience.

Thoughts?
So what other freshmen do you suggest besides the others they are already playing?

Reactions: 8 people
That's one of the best idea's I have heard on here in a long time. Thank you for not playing the Dooley blame game!!

Thoughts?

Silly.

Thoughts?

Play the guys who give us the best shot to win now.

Reactions: 2 people
Do you really want to throw away his red shirt, and risk injury behind that line for what?

Dobbs down for what?

Reactions: 1 person
Brisket is tough and chewy this side of the Mississippi. It "ain't" worth the risk. IMHO:)

Thoughts?

agree, start at QB

Thoughts?

I didn't know we had high school seniors on our team.

Thoughts?[/QUOT

After Bama, we have a realistic chance to get to a Bowl, given who we play and where. There's lots of football yet to be played. With this defense, if the offense shows up and plays anything like they did against Georgia/Oklahoma, we've got a shot. We cannot keep turning the ball over or we won't beat anybody, Vandy included.

Great, let's play the guys that couldn't beat out the players we have on the field! I don't know why Butch didn't think of this.

I remember during the Fulmer years ever body was complaining cause he never played a lot of freshman. Now a days ever one is complaining cause we re playing freshmen it's a no win situation only time will help I'm just tired of waiting.

VN Store

Back