All trick plays from now on...

ArmyVol697

Maybe we should just run up the middle behind a line that can't block, but the schemer in me wants every play to be a trick play. What's some trick plays that might work Saturday or that would be fun? :ninja:

The real trick is getting all the plays to produce goodnresults.

Reactions: 1 person
8 WRs line up at once - 1 center, 1 RB and 1 QB --- some high school by Chicago used this formation every play

Reactions: 1 person
Most trick plays take longer than 1.5 seconds to develop, and therefore they should not be run behind this offensive line.

For example, see the double reverse against Ole Miss.

Most trick plays take longer than 1.5 seconds to develop, and therefore they should not be run behind this offensive line.

For example, see the double reverse against Ole Miss.

That same DR was a 20 yard gainer against UGA.

We could always just try to switch the O-Line and D-Line.

Wouldn't hurt for one quarter against Bama.

How about a formation where we use the top 11 Negavols on the VN website so we could get their dumba**es knocked out and we wouldn't have to hear from them for awhile.

Reactions: 4 people
Every play was a 20 yard gainer against UGA. Or a pick-6.
We are obviously talking about different games.

I was talking about our game against Georgia. Not the one against University of Greater Alaska

8 WRs line up at once - 1 center, 1 RB and 1 QB --- some high school by Chicago used this formation every play

I guess the rules must be different in Illinois HS football.

In the college game, if you put 8 receivers on the field with an RB, 4 of the WRs won't be eligible. So now you've got WRs trying to block defensive linemen and linebackers.

VN Store

Back