Paul Finebaum discussion (merged)

WolfenVOL

Did you catch Paul Finebaum stating on game day Saturday that he no longer consider himself an alumni of Tennessee?
Could the reason of the SEC network hiring Finebaum be he has a 24 inch dish antenna mounted on each side of his head?

Sadly, its how the many in media act now a days. They say something inflamatory you all get mad, watch his show, go to his website, etc....
and they get paid.

Reactions: 3 people
Finebaum earns a living attracting as much attention as possible. VN is very easy to work into a lather and well, help him get attention. Finebaum knows that without the education he received at UT he would be giving the lost and found at some AM station with 35 faithful listeners.

Reactions: 1 person
Fire finebaum! Dude looks like a car rolling down the road with the doors open. One thing you can say, he doesn't mince words. Change the channel!

Sadly, its how the many in media act now a days. They say something inflamatory you all get mad, watch his show, go to his website, etc....
and they get paid.

It's stunning to me that so few people get this. They take the bait every single time.

How the hell did he get his show on the SEC network for umpteen hours per day???

Should rename it the Finebaum Network! :banghead2::banghead2:

Looks like a physics professor I had once, but not as entertaining! :blink:

It had to be done, sorry Freak!

PFRN.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
I thought he simply said it because they were at Ole Miss and he started their cheer. I didn't make that big of a deal out of it. It looks like some of you did.

Who cares what some media goober says or thinks. We're just like the Republicans, the media is never going to like us, never going to give us the benefit of the doubt, so lets just forget about them and do our own thing and stop worrying about what the media thinks or says.

Did you catch Paul Finebaum stating on game day Saturday that he no longer consider himself an alumni of Tennessee?
Could the reason of the SEC network hiring Finebaum be he has a 24 inch dish antenna mounted on each side of his head?

Hey Paul guess what. We don't consider you an alumni of Tennessee either.

VN Store

Back