Bama paper/posters show NO RESPECT for Vols.Can't blame them.

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Actually I'm not sure the entire UT administration dating back to post Fulmer era should even be employed.

Some remarks and facts.

Bama by 21 over Tennessee. It will be over by half time.

The Vols are 3-4 and winless in SEC play after falling Saturday at Ole Miss, 34-3.

The Crimson Tide has won the past four games against the Vols by at least 31 points. It's riding a seven-game winning streak against its SEC East rival and all but one of the games have been decided by a margin of 20 points or more.

Alabama's on pace for its most sacks of the Nick Saban era.
Lost amid the eye-popping numbers Saturday --and there were a bunch of them -- was a milestone for the Nick Saban era. What makes it so impressive is how unimpressive it actually seems for a defensive-minded program that's won three national championships since 2009.
Currently have 19 sacks. So yes they will be coming.

You have to earn respect to get respect. What have we done to earn respect?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Just pray Butch keeps the team together through this one and no one critical gets hurt because we fiddin to get whupped. Odds are greatly in my favor to be right. I hope 118 proves me wrong.

Just pray Butch keeps the team together through this one and no one critical gets hurt because we fiddin to get whupped. Odds are greatly in my favor to be right. I hope 118 proves me wrong.

Right there with ya.

I was probably 8-9 years old when I saw my first TN v Bama game and it was the first one where I really knew what was going on. We lost. Next game I saw in person...TN v. Bama, we lost again. So began my disdain for Bama. Yeah, we grabbed a few from them in the early 80's but Bama mostly got the better of us from the mid 80's on into the 90's. I knew one day that would change and it would be our turn. When we balled them up for our fair share from the mid 90's through the early/mid 2000's, I loved it, but also knew that too would change. One day this will cycle around again and they'll have to respect us again. Till then, I'll just keep hating Bama.

Who are we kidding here? Do you really think injuries plays a big part in our season right now? If Worley cannot play what difference does it make? We might get better. Like I said, Worley is a really nice guy, but he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. He does what he is told but cannot think when the pressure is on.

Bama will have more sacks than UT does points by halftime.

Yeldon will have more yards than UT does by the end of the game.

And that's from a UT fan since birth.

I have no faith in this staff's ability to keep us competitive in this game. None.

Reactions: 4 people
With those sack numbers Bama has been putting up Dobbs' redshirt is in jeopardy.

Not to throw up a white flag prematurely, but Butch should make Peterman this Saturday's sacrificial lamb. He should let Worley rest his shoulder and be fresher for a November to remember run. A 4-0 November is doable but only with a healthy Justin Worley.

Reactions: 1 person
Worley can't beat Florida and you think with him playing we've gotta chance to run the table in November? No chance.

Reactions: 1 person
Jason, they shut out Texas A&M, the same team whose QB has a 23-8 TD to INT ratio and has thrown for over 350 yards in half their games. We have ZERO chance...we have no offense.

Not to throw up a white flag prematurely, but Butch should make Peterman this Saturday's sacrificial lamb. He should let Worley rest his shoulder and be fresher for a November to remember run. A 4-0 November is doable but only with a healthy Justin Worley.

You're high if you think this O-Line can get 4 sec wins in November.

This game we will be up for I predict an upset. They will come in over confident. Mark it down we win by 3.

You really have nothing to lose with that prediction. Your the only guy in the world predicting a upset. If it happens you'll be the King of VolNation, if it don't no body will remember you anyway.

VN Store

Back