Bama week Hope vs Reality

govols105

I have hoped we can win every game my entire life. Only to be disappointed due to reality especially the last 8-10 years. I hope we beat bama some how saturday. But since our offense is so offensive, because they have no coaching or can't execute any thing to a T, i fear at least a 28-35 point beat down maybe coming. Our defense is very good but if we can't muster anything offense it's a highly probable that we will lose. i am sick of losing as we all are. here's to hoping for win, but if we must lose due to reality and poor coaching again at least don't let it be a blow out. go vols!!

Reactions: 1 person
It's more like poor coaches. I would hate to try an make a gameplan out when Ya can't run and you don't have time to pass.

Reactions: 4 people
Think I'm going to watch the Tennessee / South Carolina game from last year - it will ease the pain

Reactions: 2 people
I have hoped we can win every game my entire life. Only to be disappointed due to reality especially the last 8-10 years. I hope we beat bama some how saturday. But since our offense is so offensive, because they have no coaching or can't execute any thing to a T, i fear at least a 28-35 point beat down maybe coming. Our defense is very good but if we can't muster anything offense it's a highly probable that we will lose. i am sick of losing as we all are. here's to hoping for win, but if we must lose due to reality and poor coaching again at least don't let it be a blow out. go vols!!

RedPillBluePill_full.gif

Want the red pill? Keep reading.

We're going to lose so just go ahead and let that sink in already so that way you don't get added to the list of crazies Saturday night that will be calling for heads. In addition to playing at home however I personally don't think we lose to Bama point wise as much as we lost to Ole Miss. Take that info for what it's worth!

Last edited:
Re-evaluate offensive scheme and staff, mainly the OL coach and QB coach. Have you seen any real QB development since this staff arrived?

Ok so who do we hire? What great assistants are lining up for the UT job? Then where does the money come from?

Re-evaluate offensive scheme and staff, mainly the OL coach and QB coach. Have you seen any real QB development since this staff arrived?

Yes Worley had been developing, although that development was stunted by our OL being so awful that it got to his head.

Hard to scheme an offensive gameplan when the offensive line makes us one dimensional. On top of that, 65% of every play Worley has less than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball.

Look at the defense last year, they didn't look very good and everyone here was calling for the DCs head. Now the defense has talent and everyone is hyping up how good our D is.

I wonder if the same would be said about the offense if we had an average offensive line.

Hard to scheme an offensive gameplan when the offensive line makes us one dimensional. On top of that, 65% of every play Worley has less than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball.

Look at the defense last year, they didn't look very good and everyone here was calling for the DCs head. Now the defense has talent and everyone is hyping up how good our D is.

I wonder if the same would be said about the offense if we had an average offensive line.

Don't worry these guys will get a 3rd yr to prove all of us wrong but until then let us vent please...lol

Coaches can only coach the players that are on the hill and qualified to play.

JW has definately improved a great deal in 1 year.

Our D had greatly improved in 1 year.

Our kicking game has improved in 1 year.

Our speed on D has improved in 1 year.

Our recruiting for the ONE real class assembled by buTch and staff is excellent.

The next number TWO recruiting class is also looking excellent so far.

When the coaches have zero options except to play,and many times start, 23 true freshmen that were playing in high school this time last year then that's proof we have a very serious talent and depth problem that will probably take 2 or 3 more good recruiting problems to get corrected.

I pity all the people that make so many negative posts on here because it's only proof of how UNeducated and UNknowledgable they really are about college football and how the proper recruiting rotation must get setup and then continued consistently.

Dumb posts really are just...DUMB!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back