Brick by brick guys.

jim285pro

I want to win every game. I hate seeing the Vols get man handled. It hurts and my patience is weary. Just stop and think of what our program looked like when CBJ was hired. The Vols are a legit program again in the recruiting world and if you young fans dont believe that just take a look at whos here now and whos interested. The beginning of our rise to prominence is in progress but its just gonna take a few years. Spare me the garbage comparisons of other coaches doing it faster. This rebuilding of our program is the toughest one any coach has under took anywhere. We might not go to a bowl game this year and that would be disappointing but it doesnt change whats happening with this program under CBJ. The best thing this fan base can do is get on board and get behind these young players and keep supporting them and keep supporting our coaches. The whining and complaining on here and by some of our media is nothing but water on wet mortar. In other words your not helping.

Reactions: 15 people
potential
/pəˈtɛnʃəl/
adjective
possible but not yet actual
(prenominal) capable of being or becoming but not yet in existence; latent

mor·al vic·to·ry
/ˈmɒrəl ˈvɪktərɪ/
noun
a defeat that can be interpreted as a victory on moral terms, for example because the defeated party defended their principles.

Yep sounds like something I heard from the frat boys driving their Beamers that daddy paid for while I was walking to my truck last night..

Mental toughness is a collection of attributes that allow a person to persevere through difficult circumstances (such as difficult training or difficult competitive situations in games) and emerge without losing confidence.

Reactions: 3 people
I want to win every game. I hate seeing the Vols get man handled. It hurts and my patience is weary. Just stop and think of what our program looked like when CBJ was hired. The Vols are a legit program again in the recruiting world and if you young fans dont believe that just take a look at whos here now and whos interested. The beginning of our rise to prominence is in progress but its just gonna take a few years. Spare me the garbage comparisons of other coaches doing it faster. This rebuilding of our program is the toughest one any coach has under took anywhere. We might not go to a bowl game this year and that would be disappointing but it doesnt change whats happening with this program under CBJ. The best thing this fan base can do is get on board and get behind these young players and keep supporting them and keep supporting our coaches. The whining and complaining on here and by some of our media is nothing but water on wet mortar. In other words your not helping.

This rebuild is tougher than bringing SMU back from the death penalty or starting a program from scratch like Leavitt did in South Florida.

Building the Great Wall of China is easier than rebuilding the Vols.

Jones is like a buzz cut Moses leading the Vols across the Red Sea whereas the Vols are the Israelites and the SEC is the Red Sea.

He is like an Oppenhiemer for football offense, essentially creating it from scratch.

We should adapt Fulmer's philosophy of 8 wins is enough for UT and drop it to 5 because Jones is such an awesome guy.

Reactions: 4 people
Had a great time, the grove is nice and all but the I had a twighlight zone experience sitting with the big wigs, strange bunch.

Glad you were there too. I drove from Knoxville with my wife. I think CBJ and those players were glad as well as indicated by Jones comment in his presser about 1/3 of that stadium being orange.

Reactions: 1 person
Ole Miss just looked like a good team. We did our best, but we have a weak o line and an average qb. We'll get better, and 7 wins is still possible.

Glad you were there too. I drove from Knoxville with my wife. I think CBJ and those players were glad as well as indicated by Jones comment in his presser about 1/3 of that stadium being orange.

No bro it's more I was glad you were there you drove much further to see that.. I'm in Memphis and when the Vols are close I'm going no matter what.. It was long ride home for you hope ya had safe travels..

Ole Piss is better than Oklahoma.

I'm proud of all our young Vols and our future is very bright indeed.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

SMU still hasn't recovered from the death penalty.

Exactly. I know SMU hasn't recovered some 20+ years after the fact.

And the fact apparently remains for some posters on here that nothing could possibly be harder than what Jones is attempting in resurrecting the Vols program from the depths of Dooley to the glory of a 6 win season.

Excuses will never wear thin or run out unlike competitive games against top competition for the Vols or wins have.

Reactions: 2 people
If we every get another HALL OF FAME COACH, we might think about 10 years of losing before we run him of.

:lolabove: I'll buy that for a dollar! :salute::yess:

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back