Maybe Just Maybe

Dagreek1998

Maybe all of our long suffering pain and agony we have experienced since Lane and his band of snake oil salesmen arrived and then left Knoxville has prepared us for this very Saturday. Could it be that all of the stars will align and we will finally exorcise the demons that have haunted us for so many years. The heartbreak on the plains of Baton Rouge to the Music City nightmare loss to UNC or the Pig Howard fumble last year and all of the injuries or bad calls. There has been times that we have been cursed. Could this have been pointing to Saturday this entire time.

What better opponent
What better coach
What better fan base

Quick, we need an old priest and a young priest and someone call Craig T Nelson and tell him to bring Patrick and that midget lady from poltergeist.

Reactions: 1 person
I would love it. I would also love to see peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians. I don't see either happening, but I would love to be wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
Take back Neyland. That loss to the F'ing gators will burn for years. Let's stop that. Tennessee owns that beautiful place on the river.... No One comes to our house without leaving with a loss! The General deserves better!

GBO

My sunshine pump busted an o ring. We will get ass whipped like only a demoralize 3-4 team can muster.

Reactions: 2 people
A win against the Alabubbas would ease a lot of pain caused by the ugly run our program has been on the past few years. C'mon guys! Let's suck and up and do it. I'll be there giving my all!

il_570xN.476845878_dmux.jpg

There ain't no way we beat Alabama. I'd LOVE to be proven wrong but those aligning stars haven't all signed yet. Maybe next time Bama comes back to Neyland.

a wise man once said...."you can chose to love or hate....I chose love" Johnny Cash

VN Store

Back